EE Wars for Small Stat Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl_Epic_lIl, Oct 19, 2013.

1. War after war, week after week it seems the Devs are squandering a great opportunity to involve more clans and players into the EE wars. I understand that changes won't be made now that we are already into week 5, but this is an idea worth considering.

Wars go by and it seems as if the same small stat clans are getting the same no match messages every time. "The following clans have low hit ratios and are the lowest ranked clans based on strength. Please try to create less variance in your clan rosters."

I'm owner of one of the clans that gets these messages, and honestly, I'm proud of my fellow owners and war admins for being stubborn and refusing to increase stat range for what? So we can match the next highest stat clans? Devs state:

"Here are the next strongest 8 clans that found matches for reference. Have a look at their rosters to try and create a better chance at matching:"
    Mutiara Pandawa
    ancient prestige
    PERKUTUT ARMY
    DiViNuM FuRoReM
    llIlIlIlSTRIKE_FORCEllIlIlIl
    llRllOllMllAllNllGllLllAllDllIllAllTllOllRllSll
    Pillars of Chaos
    The Umbrella Corp.

As if any of the small clans have a chance against any of the "next strongest" clans :roll:
    So stay small.

Now, what about having a lower bracket of wars? For instance, cap a clan cs to 90mil (give or take), make bfa & bfe null-and-void, increase the crappy hit ratio you have for these wars so at least these small clans can face off against each other. It's just kingdom strength vs. kingdom strength for this.

Of course clans will try to exploit this, just like all other aspects of EE wars, but make the rewards not worth the exploit. Possibly decrease the mith payout by 50% and/or the Rancor level gained is only 1 for a victory. Either way the smaller clans will at least GAIN something more than what we get now.

Give these small clans something!! We are trying to get matches that are fair to us. That we have a chance in hell of winning. And I don't blame any of these small clans for not increasing just so we will LOSE to those more experienced and better equipped clans. :|

I know for a fact that my clan has tried to match the other small clans in strength so we can at least war. Now give us the chance! ;)

2. Roman gladiators are solid,but not as good as the others

3. Hell, try to work out a deal with another clan owner and work together to create viable rosters to match each other.

4. We did that. Still got the same no match and reason from the devs. :oops:

5. 50% less mith payouts? No ty it cost 14 mith for war an even more for wc an tracker.

6. I agree, something should be done so the smaller wars can EE war!

7. Just get more clans to sign up.

8. ^It's mostly timing that prevents it.
    Some people don't have flexible schedules.

9. I don't need EE wars set up by devs, I just want the ability via the current war system to do EE style.

10. Another no match for small stat clan. Guess what the reasoning will be...
    "Hit ratio too low. We tried to match you with..." blah blah blah
    Stop trying to match. And match.

11. TuC, PoC, Minas....they all get screwed.

12. *batman theme*

Nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-NUNUNU ALT WARS.. ALT WARS!

13. Look at war 8 no matches, 8 bottom clans. And why can't they match each other?? Get them involved devs!

14. Thank your S1 warrers that begged for the inclusion of bfe, only made more it harder to match yet still same results of blowout wars.

15. Why even bother. The matchup system sucks. We got better matches when ee was completely new, and everyone in your clan partcipated or left- n that was completely random. It worked because large numbers of clans signed up.
    Your current winner take all formula is killing ee. U add new ebs, new eb equip, feind fangs, n every other perk for button mashing, hell even an art contest has better payout

16. He brings a valid point. I support this completely.

17. I have a solution for this, all you small cs clans that can't get matched converge your players wanting war into two clans, keep 1m cs or so and below, cast these two clans for war and you will 100% draw one another bc you will be the only clans in that range