EE WARS CONSPIRACY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wakebuster, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Hey forumers, wake here.

Well, as more EE complaints are going around, I thought I'd make this thread. As we all know, the devs made this new change in the xstal amounts in EE wars given the unfair roster size match-ups. I mentioned this last week but I'll say it again:

Are the devs personally mismatching these wars in hopes that clans max xstal?

Look at this way, say 25 LB clans do an EE War. With say...30 members each. That's 750 warriors. Which equals 1,500 xstals used. 6 xstals equal $5 so 1,500 xstals is about $1,250. Okay, so devs get roughly $1,250 in sales FROM EACH LB EE WARS. 5 wars a week equals $6,250 in LB EE War xstals per week. That's $325k annually. By increasing the xstal amounts, they'll probably be increasing xstal sales by 25% - 35% (Just a shot in the dark estimate, but I'm figuring that a little more than 1 in 4 wars are "mismatched") that means the devs will be making roughly $406k - $439k in annual LB EE War xstal sales alone. This new xstal increase per EE wars will increase annual sales by about $100k I'm predicting.

So I'll ask you, do you think the devs are purposely mismatching these wars so people mac xstal more? If the devs mismatch a war, then I feel that they should give the underdog clan the xstals to make the war fair instead of having US pay for more xstals to fix THEIR match-ups.

I'm eager to hear what you have to say on this.

As always, thanks for your time.

~ Wake

2. Did they go through with the xtal idea? :|

3. Ahh, nvr mind, I understand..

4. It's good business. 

5. If they genuinely have a system to purposefully mismatch EEWars, I will never be participating, not will I be purchasing a single item more from the Oracle.

/mytwocents

6. I doubt it's intentional though.

If it were, I doubt they would have asked for a vote on the issue.

7. Page 49 update thread devs state the xtal idea will not be implemented. Alternative to be announced later

8. Well, I suppose we can't know if it or isnt. Just an idea...they are a business and by letting clans xstal more just equals more $$$. Who really knows what this magical algorithm is

9. Ah didn't see that. Thank you knight. Please lock this. No discussion needs to go on then. My bad for not knowing the xstal idea wasn't going to happen.

10. I vote to boycott the next ee Wars till devs not repair matchups...

11. Either way, even if that don't implement it, we the players can see the math of the xtals per EE war. If combined we are spending that much money, we need to be sure we are satisfied with the results that are given to us.

12. They* not that

13. omg this all makes sense now!!! I bet your account gets stripped by kaw_admin later for cracking them wide open :p :p

14. Very fair point

15. Wakey 

16. Nah if anything a mismatch will prevent people from xtalling. No point using xtals if you can't win.

A close match with everything to play for though, that's when people play and spend to the max.

It's in the devs own interests to repair the system.

17. Good business is when customers are happy. Are people happy and fine with spending extra for developer error?

18. Most people only spend xtals in close wars, where they make a big difference. If the devs want to increase xtal usage (of course they do) then it is in their interest to make the matches as even as possible..

19. Page 49 of KaW admins thread.