EE WARS - come check this out 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllIMIIlillIIClIIKIllEllIYlllI, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Hello kawers

Thanks for checking my new idea out, so I'm not a big forum user and I'm writing on my iPhone so I wouldn't expect anything special

So my idea is to introduce 2 or 3 ee wars a week at different times which you use 0 xstals in the wars, these would mainly be 1 hour wars

This would help introduce kawers into the ee war system who do
    Not currently get a chance to because of the use of xstals, maybe because they can't afford to atm or maybe because they are unsure if it is part of the game they would enjoy.

I know a lot of people will say devs will never go for this because of the loss of revenue but it will most likely have the opposite effect on xstal purchases, this is because more players will become addicted to warring and want to do more ee wars each week and do longer ones so will need to use xstals, also because of the price of mith weapons you would need to do more wars to earn them,

Also people may say that it won't require as much skill because you won't need the use of a well placed xstal to change the war around but in my eyes this would mean you need more skill as you would need a better opening plan to get the initial lead also you would need to keep a good throughout plan to keep
    Your self in the lead or on the other hand you will also need a good plan to get back if you fall behind.

Okay thank you for reading my idea, I welcome all feedback but please keep this on topic,

TL:DR go away or read the whole thing 

2. War xtals is what I am looking forward to.
    Maybe 2 xtals for 1 hr chaotic war with 1 provided by devs. I bought. This will unleash real chaos. Xtals as a part of strategy are must. Else the weak will never win straight face offs.

3. People would build a lot more sdt and adt if this were to happen

4. @mirza haven't devs said there not gonna be doing war xstals already??

And like I said if you can't rely on xstals to turn the table now you would have to work on a better opening strategy and a better strategy the whole way through the war to keep you ahead or to get you the lead

5. Good idea.... any idea to get more clans involve in warring is welcome. Why not have the odd war with no crystal use.... if it encourages more clans to war inthe future then it must be tried.

6. Awesome idea!!!!!!!

7. Great Idea!!!!!!! ;-);-);-);-)

8. war

I say a war should never have xtails if your ko then your ko try from regain when you war it's team work not work by xtails. Xtails is like you getting beat up an then got to go get you big brother lol ️

9. Im all for more war...and a variety of times without long signup lead times would be a great start. I know so many people who want to war but the times are the barrier.

Looking foreward to opportunites we have bwen denied since ee began.

10. @muskrat I don't think we would be able to get rid of xstals in every war as devs make money off of them, but I don't see why we couldn't have a couple without xstals

11. No. All this will do is bring turtle wars back. Unload at start and try and sko all war. Or stay up and try and ko them coming up all war with no chance of a comeback or surprise attack.

12. @draak but unless your a super clan and can get a massive lead straight off the bat if you just constantly sko you would lose your lead by to much, also this would mean you would need a better tracker to be able to catch people soon as they come out of ko... So there is still a chance of a comeback and increasing your lead, aslong as your tracker is good and you have a strategy in place

13. True but there will always be 1 clan with a little more overall stats and bfa which means you'll always be down and any good EE clan should have a decent tracker or there's no point. Xstls or not.

14. To combat using no xtals, what if once in ko you don't regen, instead you come back up at random time with a random percent of troops and spies. This would expand more strategy used in this particular EE situation, and help prevent turtle wars. Sounded good in my head anyway

15. Or...use a xtl :-/

16. war with out xtails

@Mickey I'm just from the old day of kaw bring what you got an that's it for 48hours wars. but I know the game has got to grow as we do. but your right more would war if no xtails an maybe latter buy some an try an xtail war ️

17. But that is no different to now anyway?? And as atm both sides can xstal it would be the same position with out them... Just now there is no chance of them increasing there lead with an xstal run, so this could also mean trackers getting more rewards as they would be more important to clans

18. No because you can use xstls at different times to either gain an advantage, trick your opponent or counter on the defensive when they xstl. Also trackers would be useless...everyone sit on one target and no there times up. No tracker needed.

19. Well that's not true because trackers are used the whole way through the war not just for xstals, so they would still be needed as you wouldn't be able to just sit on one person constantly because you would need more people to help get them once they come out of ko especially of half your side is ko your gonna need to work together

20. I'm not saying they wouldn't be needed, just not as needed. If everyone can track one person then why make one person track