EE Warring

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *SWAG-harlemshake-SWAG (01), Mar 13, 2013.

1. So my friend asked me if I want Ed to war with him. So me being a good friend came. Well guess what?

We only have about 12 with wave of conflict casted. So why am I telling you this. Well first off we kinda need some people to come join us in the war.

Secondly the owner of the clan needs you to come. Third I want you to come. Fourthly(if that's even a word) I want you to come. Fifthly you want to cone or at least I hope so.

So if your looking to war for round 1 please come over :) or don't I don't own you, but you know deep down inside you want to come help a dumbass noob. So I'm begging all of KaWmunity to come help us in our adventure to succeed and grow and conquer.

So my question is will you come help?

2. An elaborated ad with little effort. Just do what most ppl do an post recruitment ads. No need for forums. Gl to ya.

3. Unfortunately my noon but is silenced

4. Special ops has lost every EE they've done I believe (may be wrong, but they've lost a lot more than won)

5. Ur what? :shock:

6. They've lost 2 and won one

7. Lol my noob but is silenced

8. They've lost a lot o normal war then.

9. I'm sorry op, your name annoys me. :/

10. Join you in your war?
    SWAG-harlemshake-SWAG

Based on your username, I'd rather punch you in the face.

11. Oh wait sorry talking about the wrong clan. Almost same name.

12. Both our clans need more- why dont u come here to The_Black_Pearl? Need 11 more warrers. Only chance either of us are warring is that way.