EE warring issue happen to you?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Hello fellow kaw peeps,

I've had an issue happen to me several times in different wars - can't say I always find this happens though. Just trying to see if others have had this happen to them as well.

Issue: I'm trying to attack a hansel that just xstaled - find their troops are dtw about half way through...so I scout them out - to find...no ko...try to attack (dtw)...hmm - assassinate? yep - kills troops and no spies. Major plunder loss - lol.

Question: Why can't I attack a hansel that now has no spies but still has troops? glitch - anyone else experience this? Thx ;)

2. Game mechs ... Hansels with 0 gold out dtw to attack builds. Learn this to be more effective in war

3. ^ I think that's right.

4. ╫╔╗╦╗ Grand Re-opening
    ║║ ║║  EE Warriors WantedWAR SOON
    ╙╚╝╩╝ 1M CSOR Guild Hansels

DOING WAR ASAP JOIN NOW ONCE WE GET 28PEOPLE WILLING TO WAR - CLAN ROSTER WILL BE CLOSED

5. This isn't an advertisement centre.

6. It's a very annoying glitch in the mechanics that needs fixed at least during EE wars like the tower build was fixed.

7. This is not a glitch in the system it has been looked at and considered fair during the time tower mega were analyzed. just learn the mechs to use to your advantage

8. What was with the tower build btw? I forgotted

9. cool - thx. I knew that pure spy was this way...unfamiliar w hansel (one troop building) being this way.

10. Kings, a hansel can still be hit when they have troops lol. That's how people ahead inactive farms.

You are thinking about pure spy..

11. Hansels with no gold out can't be hit by anyone except other hansels.
    Hansels with gold out can be hit by anyone, this goes for inside and outside of EE

12. Sorry that's wrong, hansels with no gold out can be hit by hybrids and hansels. My bad

13. Over 25% spy builds means able to hit a hansel with no gold out.

14. If I understand you right, you are backing me up, thanks :D

15. Realboy, you mad at me bro?

16. I'm perm silenced. I got your messages though. 

17. I don't think that's possible in EE OP

18. Oh:3'ok lol