EE war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DotNet, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Hey forums, its dotnet here again with some interesting stuff id like your opinion on.

My problem:
    Recently i have seen that only 40 clans or so have signed up for EE war in the past weeks.
    If you think about it, THATS NOTHING compared to the total amount of active clans in kaw that could sign up.

What i think is wrong:
    There are literally hundreds of clans in kaw i believe and only 40 sign up each week?
    I believe this is happening because people have no benifit to warring besides getting the Edge bonus, to use on EVEN MORE EB to upgrade faster.

What i propose:
    Maybe there should be a benefit to warring towards upgrading and such that NON-Warring, eb'ers cant get.

This would greatly add the number of clans that sign each week, and hopefully less no-match ups because there will be more clans in BFA and Build Size ranges that are like each-other.

This bonus could be as simple as: if u war 4-5 times a week u can get a special benefit where u can upgrade your T5 (or other building) another level, and only keep it that way if u war at least a couple times each week.

So thats my idea 
    Im looking forward to hearing the KaWmunities responce to this,

-DotNet-

2. OP not all people choose not to war. Some cant. They need xtals and time. No clans are accepting members first of all. And lots of people dont wanna switch their build since it costs some good amount of gold. Think about it more OP

3. Crystals. Huge problem.

4. Yes i agree xtals are a huge problem

5. Quite. Some people just don't or can't have the crystals needed to war with most clans. :(

I agree. Most clans either aren't accepting or want hansels, basically ruling out attack builds. No one likes to convert builds.

Some say, "We could reward losers!" :lol: :lol: NO way, this is a war game, if you lose a war you don't gain anything, you get enslaved or killed, so this game is nice enough already, by allowing you to try again.

6. Anyone else? Lol

7. I think barcodes should be outlawed. It just takes away fun and no identity. People rage in cc when they face barcarcodes

8. War crystals needs to be implemented, reward a 50% cut if Mith of what they would've earned if they won/TVP Eb after a lost war.

9. There wouldn't be less matchups, there would probably be a few more, but I'm sure fractionally, it would go down...

10. I think if we bring down the 25 min, we get more signups. Trying to find a clan without inactives is always a pain. So less peeps needed gets less inactives ?