EE War Reward distribution was delayed - fixed

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 28, 2013.

1. All reward distributions for the losing clans in the war were delayed by 30 minutes, it should be resolved now and should not occur again.

2. What about winner Rancor levels? I only got 2 others in clan roster got 4

3. We should get a reward for your mistakes devs! :mad:

4. Hey you, update that Fang LB.

5. Wat aboit during the war when it was letting the enemy hot u while u couldn't gwt out of ko. It cost us the war

6. Tnx for fixing that issue but what about the money we lost doing escape while waiting for rancor to be distributed. Are we going to be rewarded or compensated for it. I for one was losing out on 2-3m per hit. Tnx can u fix this issue.

7. I got ko'ed after war finished losing 550m this also decided war.

Was 3 mins from next regen an accidently hit 2 stray hits after war (no war tax present). That surely means I had troops after war ends.

Even so, would have been lucky to win as was on back foot last 20 minutes.

Thanks devs, keep up the great work :)

8. Why would there be a "compensation" for a short delay of 30 minutes?

9. If your been reading the comments the wars were actually messed up with glitches in some cases.

10. This is about the EE War Reward Distribution, not a bug in war.

11. I could say the same to u for saying to update the fang leaderboard in this thread which is way more off topic. I'm not here to start am argument Lol so I'm not gonna say anything else. :)

12. Saying something like "no compensation?" while not directing it at anything specific would lead anyone to believe you're talking about the op. You can clearly understand what I was talking about. Sorry I don't have the power to read minds, dude. 

13. Where is my war 3 reimbursement????????? Everyone is getting there's but me!!!!

14. Hang on so that's.. 1,2,3 **** ups in 4 wars?
    30 min delay
    Wrong war times and xtals
    And players casting but not being in war
    Seems le-bloody-git