EE War Record 1-23 Did Anyone Else Suck as much as I Did?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Princess_Mika_Goto, May 27, 2013.

1. So 2 months ago I get a pm from my bro saying "Bro! we are gonna do EE here in this new clan called Hellhounds! Wanna come?" I was very like touched my bro would think of me, so I replied "Bro! Thanks for asking. But I'm gonna fight with my bros in my own alliance. Hope you guys do okay."

So off I go with my alliance Bros. Of course we didn't do much preseason because we were all in the OSW, but hey! How hard could it be?

We lost seven straight.  (At least with me on the team.) And we were like WOAH! We suck at this! No more EE for us. So I had to scramble for a new clan, especially with so few doing the Asian times.

Well I got into another clan, and we won a War! (Woo-hoo). And then we lost the next eight (D'oh!) I guess because the word Zaft was in the clan that the devs figured it was a good idea to match us up against Hellhounds and Hawks like a million times in a row.

So once again everyone was like WOAH! We suck at this! No more EE for us. 

Now only two weeks were left so I became desperate. I began to war all over the place. No luck tho. Bye Bye xstals! Thank you for allowing me to war for 45 seconds until all those crappy paying guilds in Rising Hawks shoved their boots up my ass again.

Well, 20 odd wars later I was pissed and antsy. I decided to have fun no matter what. I was warring some Rising Hawks sub clan filled with alts. I notice a guy with only 100Bil in allies and no "don't hire my allies pretty please sign." So I stripped him 10seconds before the EE began and farmed hard! Koed him twice in the war! To tell the truth, it was a bit of revenge I felt against Hawks, because in an earlier war their bot tracker told them I was coming out of KO with like 2 seconds left in the war. So naturally, I got my troops pinned for like3 minutes after the damn EE was over.
    Anyway, the cute little noob alt was pissed, and started crying over everyone's wall. "Waahh! he stripped me in an EE. That's so dirty!" I didn't get farmed later tho. Let's face it, these are EB/EE warriors we are talking about. No one osws anymore. lol

So that is my EE loser story. 40 odd xstals wasted, lost 200 plus mith, and no funky blue badge to show for it. So pay your respects all you lameos bragging about your 50 Rancors. You wouldn't have gotten them without crappy players like me. 

2. Some one scouted you!

Some one scouted you!

Some one scouted you!

Some one scouted you!

Some one scouted you!

Some one scouted you!

Some one scouted you!

Some one scouted you!

Some one scouted you!

Some one scouted you!

Some one scouted you!

Some one scouted you!

3. First Lmao frog great story I manage to go 1-16 on this account season 1 sigh

4. "Nobody attacked your kingdom and took 765,357 gold from you!"

:cool:

5. uh i had a record of 0-6 maybe 7 i stopped counting :( All I saw was

Someone scouted you

Someone scouted you

Someone attempted to assassinate you but lost <-dumb person giving me target to get to :lol:

Someone scouted you

Someone scouted you

You have been KOd losing x amount of gold

6. 0-1  didnt feel like payin for xtals and got matched against taka in my only pre-season war.. Atleast you won one

7. I managed to go 1-7 and I have 1 level of rancor to show for 14 wasted xtals.

8. I went 4-20ish. Ended up with 0 rancor :(

9. Great story  mine is too long  my record is 7 win and 23 lose win 1 lose 3 

10. 50 on three accs

11. I believe I suck the most.

I couldn't find a clan to particapate once.

:lol:

12. I went 4-49 :(

-Spy

13. I hear you frog, some 30 wars maybe? Level 12 Rancor . Some terrible terrible match ups and limited time to war especially at weekends meant I got the rough end of the deal too. Shame when the game is more about "who shall we match against , damn, those guys again, this is a loss" than the war itself. Sod wasting cash on crystals when the matches are so one sided, especially at certain war times. I'd rather no match than face stronger opposition with 3 extra players YET AGAIN.. Lol. If you have 50 Rancor, well done and lucky you. Me, I'm bored senseless of unfair match ups, think i'll keep my cash in my pocket and just pick some unlucky player to unload on for the rest of my kaw days... Applications being taken 

14. Level12?!. I dream about level 12

15. This thread made my smile.

16. Wow that is impressive :O never seen a record like that

17. Great thread, still laughing!!

18. It's a hard knock life... Bro.

19. I feel your pain, dear frog. War lots in many clans and lost many..... Until last week.

Build lots of towers, and in the end..... Level 11 . It's not just the build, it's the team.

Get the feeling that I'm hitting plateau. No progress in war efforts 

20. I too am 0-13 :(