EE war KO change proposal

Discussion in 'Wars' started by serioussam, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Here is it very short proposal for a change, which should made EE warring more intresting:
    The 15 min for ko recovery to be made random - let's say in the range of 15-25 min.
    The ko'ed player will know the time, could be that also an additional specialized timer is introduced.

The enemies will not know it, they have to test the roster.

What are your thoughts?

2. Support

Although I don't do EE, but I'm
    Bored.

•_______•

3. Support can change war drastically and make it funner if you are losing. Harder if you are winning

4. I agree with tort :D support

5. I think that's a good idea, though think a shorter interval of 5 min would do already 

6. Hmm... That destroys all previous ee tactics, makes it more about numbers and strength than strategy. No support.

7. Already been suggested

8. This idea has potential. Its already a task to keep track of everything and the general system can lag players behind with no where to unload troops.

Not knowing when they will cone out of pin would make skimming battle list more important.

Still no support right now. The Current system works.

9. It does not destroy tactics, people will have to report incoming and target the active opponents.

Currently, due to the lags, you can hardly get out of ko in a fair way. I can see my stats charged, I hit and got out of troops msg.

Combined with the match up differences, that kind of change could really help the wins not to be so straightforward, will help less experienced clans, and it will be more fun. So more clans to participate.

We are getting to a stage that current winning war tactics is really boring, even ugly somehow in a way.

At the end, its not just the mith,the virtual cash, but the overall fun which feeds the popularity of this game

10. I think it would be a fun idea support

11. No support

12. It's hard enough for trackers

13. If the ko time was only 5min ppl would sit on you an ko u even faster than the 15min because thats roughly one regen loss for the person that ko's u. No support.

14. @ Sam it's not because of lag!!! It's b/c 8 guys are attacking you at once!!!!!

15. Omg this has been posted so many different times. I wish these guys would just email ATA and see what they say.

16. I'm on the fence about this. This would remove most strategies in place and make sweepers essential, instead of a tracker. In my opinion it would make it so a wider variety of clans could succeed in EE wars. It would also make it more difficult to stay extremely organized in clan.

17. No support... I've been a sweeper and a tracker. These wars are already difficult enough for people with a 15 minute period. If you have a tracker that's in anyway decent, even if not expert, it can be handled