EE War Inactives: Punishment/Curse Idea.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by B01, Mar 3, 2014.

1. This is half a rant and half an idea...
    This is just an idea which I am curious about after discussing on a third party app with a friend. I know other clans like to deal with them personally.

Their are too many inactives, as shown from the Damocles List, ruining EE wars for those who enjoy it. This puts players off from warring and enjoying what KAW has to offer.

They get put on a forum list however nothing much else...

I'd like to see some action taken.

Clan owners / admins,with the support of an ATA official (i.e. developer or moderator), have the power to cast a spell (War Chicken or something similarly humiliating) upon a player deemed inactive. These players for 24 hours have a spell that reduces their overall plunder by 50%.

I feel, for the vast majority of players, this will make sure players are active. If a player is unfortunately inactive due to RL then I'm sure most RL issues would last over the next 24 hour period.

If a player applies at another clan for EE with the spell they will be shown to be a previous leaver.

Recent EE great idea: Rancor Checkpoints

2. Re: EE War Inactives: Punishment/Curse

Res

3. Interesting Idea.
    Hmmm.

4. I like it, but you should only be able to cast it on people who haven't done anything (PvP, hit an EB, etc.) in a certain amount of time. Otherwise I can see this being used more for general discipline than inactivity

5. Only PvP... Events only happen twice a day for very few clans. EB's are everywhere and you can kick inactive EB players. EE's are locked in.

6. (On iPhone so excuse my lack of quoting) Yeah, that makes more sense, I was thinking just general inactivity instead of EE inactivity, but it's a much bigger deal in a war

7. A Damocles spell casted by clan owner or admin. Only able to be cast upon a member currently at their clan and woc cast

8. Oh and it lasts only for duration of current season.