EE War Defenses Should Be Considered a Successful Action

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Philabuster, Aug 25, 2013.

1. I'd like to get the opinion of the warring crowd to the following:

Why aren't successful war defenses considered considered a war action when it comes to awarding mithril?

You have lost troops/spies and/or expensive pots in the defense. All of this costs you gold. Sure, you may not receive actual plunder for your defense effort, but it should figure into your successful actions, and thus increase your actual mithril payout.

Please share your opinions...

Philabuster

2. Because it isn't a action that you did

3. You didnt physically make an action, your opponent did and he/she failed :) which uses twice as much troops for them and u loose half as many lulz
    Clumsy~

[​IMG]

4. Makes sense, support!

5. Actually buying towers and pots is an action... So support

6. It isn't counted as a successful action inside the war history, but it does come into play with mithril payout.

7. I always thought this too. Support

8. You see... what it does is every successful defence you have reduces the OPPONENT's successful actions. But support, it would make sense, though its not a pressing matter

9. It is in terms of mith payout so really don't see the issue.

10. Related to this thread is the ability to self monitor, or offer last 5 war statistics to anyone who has followed you.

See this thread for the request to support a similar feature:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=144011&start=0

11. because you didn't do it

12. The defender is usually successful due to his/her build, equipment, allies, pots, bonuses, etc. The only thing the attacker does that the defender doesn't do is push a button. Support OP.

13. Likely the most irrelevant suggested change I've ever heard requested.

14. SW is won by plunder not actions. Why would this stat be needed?

15. @shadycore

Put " on both sides of their name for the quote box

16. Ik, I didnt feel like doing it again tho

17. Long story short, support