EE war builds

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jaso15555, Jan 9, 2014.

1. So my only question is what is the best build for EE war, if possible please state the stats to make it easier haha. im just wondering if like a heavy attack build is better, or heavy towers, or hansel, etc.
    ex. 1 att:3,000,000 def: 7,000,000 spy att: 1.500,000 spy def: 4.7 Million heavy tower

Ex 2 Attack: 13,000,000 def: 13,000,000 spy att: 100,000 spy def: 100,000

Ex. 3 Att: 100,000 Def: 100,000 spy att: 6,000,000 spy def: 6,000,000

those are just examples haha please just inform me whats best for ee wars, thank you! no trolls please, if you aren't suggesting a build please don't comment.

2. also if you're too lazy to type stats, just say "look at my build" haha

3. Ex4. 0/0/0/0 none can hit you.

4. The best for ee..is too build an ee build..i hope i helped you

5. Their is no best build (if somebody says sos1 hansel I'll shoot em) it's all about you, and a ton of bfe and sdt, also if your an attack or hybrid build lots of adt, if a big hansel then tons of adt lol hope it helped.

6. Atk: 100k
    Defence: 100k
    Spy attack: 700k
    Spy attack: 700k

Unless you are by chance a ally LBer..

7. Go SOS hansel.

8. ^ shoot him :lol:

9. *uses Nivans as a human shield. SHOOT ME!*

10. I personally like an ee build. Hope it helps.

Dude if there was a build that was better for ee than any other build, don't you think everyone would have it?

It's a matter of what kind of build YOU like.

11. SOS1 would be the best for your size. All level 1 SOS and 1 balanced attack building. Any other questions about it you can pm me.

12. A SOS hansel like myself is a good war build it's not a exploit it's knowing the system and knowing your build type if your wanting to stay high stats no clan is really going to take you with less than 2m ssd and most clans now are making there hansles Nd attack builds put up ADt to prevents smalls form getting through

13. Like others have said above, there is no one best build. What works best is the right combination of builds with the right CS and the right type of EE war.

No winning clan uses all of one build type. They all use combinations. Tanks. Hansels. SOS1 hansels. Pure spies. LB players.

The next part is CS. There are clans that keep their CS very low to only match smaller clans and those that go big and hope for the best. It seems like CS matching before match up has become as important as the war itself.

Lastly is war type. By this I mean ko type. Random. Advantage. Classic. These 3 are worlds apart. You can take 2 clan rosters and put them in to an advantage war and a random war and get two completely different results.

To some it up OP, find a clan you want to war with and choose a build type that suits your and the clans strengths and needs. Best of luck to you.

14. 7mill/7mill/1.5mill/4.5mill

15. My favorites:

Attack/Hansel killer - 8m/10m/1.4m/4.3m
    Towered Hansel - 1m/5m/6.5m/8.3m
    Hybrid - 5m/8m/2m/6m

16. Dont go sos hansel. It's an exploit and they will get nerfed. This guy saying it isn't clearly hasn't followed the news on forum

17. Like most of what ppl said its all about what works best for you and your clan or it want to try an control or plunder... Hope the combined efforts help

18. Pure attack with 5 SOS and one t2 sdt and one Mby two t2-3 adt

19. Never got koed 1/0 baby