EE solution. . . possibly

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _Chilli-N-Chocolate_, May 16, 2013.

1. Now this is my first forum so please bare with me. After observing forum etiquette good grammar, posting with mains etc seems to be the only way to be taken seriously. So any mistakes do forgive the autocorrect lol. Now to the point alot of people have suddenly dropped build and became a GH now this may be seen as dirty but there are possibly a few solutions. Im not sure how manu solutions have been posted so sorry for the repeat if one occurs. so solution 1. Guild hansels only face other guild hansels. Solution 2. A minimum spy cs could be brought into play solution 3. EE becomes set into a tournament style league so that all get match ups solution 4. Abolish EE (this idea sucks) please discuss and keep on topic i created this thread to give devs and mods a way to see the possible solutions that could make ee better others are more than welcome to post there ideas. So happy KAWing and a long KAWreer! Chilli 

2. sorry about the giant block of writing im on htc

3. Guild hansels are very easy to counter and any decent war clans can easily take care of them. It seems to me 95% of the whiners come from poorly organized war clans. Now a guild hansel with decent bfe (300m plus) is a much better asset then one without obviously.... This is not an exploit some of us spent the 12 weeks before the rancor season warring for Mith and we deserve the edge compared to eb Heros that joined last few weeks ad are realizing they do not stand a chance

4. I agree that complaining about peoples builds is silly though I personally value all opinions..it just comes down to how committed is the individual... some of the converted GH players threw out months of work on their old builds to be an asset to their clans during war..kuto's to them