EE Season 3?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Phoenix991, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Hey guys sorry for being in at but could someone explain to me how the seasons of wars work? I was inactive for the time when they implemented them. So I was just wondering if there a goal to it, or if it just was a series of wars? And isn't there a spell or something how does that work?

2. I wasn't able to find or guide or thread on it sorry if I overlooked it.

3. There are some REALLY good equipment handed out in the end if you won alot of wars.

4. Get as much rancor levels as possible. Awarded for winning. Could read my mains guide. Under subforum wars, title:EE wars guide

5. 12 weeks, 10-15 wars a week, build up Rancor and receive prizes based on how high it is.

6. ⇧Thought it was 8 weeks

7. Oh my bad. 8 yeah

8. Week 1-4 wars give 2 Rancor per win, -1 per loss
    Week 5-6 wars give 3 Rancor per win, -1 per loss
    Week 7-8 wars give 4 Rancor per win, -1 per loss

Unless they change that, which I doubt. I'd recommend getting in practice and building effectively. The real money weeks are the last month anyway.

9. o_O useful information for me too ^ thanks xD

10. OK,.SO DO WE GET EQUIPS WITH CHAOS WAR IF WE HAVE EE SPELL AT THE END OF LAST WAR? AND GET EQUIP BEFORE FIRST WAR STARTS . IM CONFUSE WHEN DOES SEASON WARS START??? SO CHAOS IS JUST PRE SEASON WARS?? HOW MANY SEASONS ARE WE DOING A YEAR SINCE THIS WORLDWIDE ??SO U DEMOTE MY EE IF I LOOSE A WAR AND ADD 1 IF I WIN BUT THIS IS NOT SEASON WAR YET

11. When does s3 start?