EE ROSTER 30/29 post-match up addition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IXIGIXI-ADDED__SUPPORT-IXILIXI, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TO: A Thinking Ape and KAW_Admin

This post is in regards to:
    Spartans of the Over World
    Test Wars
    Week 10
    War 5

I would like to start off by saying this is not a matching complaint but a system error complaint.

I had a very troubling News Feed after sign-up . In particular just after the notice to cast Mith spells.
    My News Feed had included a notification about players who have joined my opponent in war.
    To my understanding this is not allowed, also the addition moved their roster size up to 30.
    Unless I am incorrect the sign up size is restricted to be between 26 and 29.
    We fought through the entire war and used our full mithril spells along with both xtals for each member in war. That war was a blowout, we were annihilated I felt sorry for my clan members who fought along side me.

I'm sure I speak for my entire clan and most of the community (EE War Participants) when I say:

Why should I pay for your mistakes?

Sure its only 2 dollars gone but ESTOC EDGE levels and Mith are priceless. TVP was Ran and some mith was recovered. I honestly believe if the system has a flaw full refunds are in order.

Please look into this issue and fix the problem.

For all you trolls out there: I don't expect the refund. I don't care for the pots lost. Im not very concerned about prestige. I care for the system to run without error in order to make the game experience better

2. I agree with OP

3. Solid point and support...

Though, having 3 inactives in a war doesn't help your chance in winning a war...just sayin

4. Are clan was given a no match because are "hit ratio was to high" I also saw that alot of clans had 30 people. Which is a fail by the devs. I hope they reimburse us with mith

5. No support. Looking at both rosters, and extra player didn't cause you to lose like that.

6. Support. DEVS. I'm watching you. 

7. There extra player was useless anyway

8. Most ee complaints strike me as Butthurt whining, but this is a legitimate problem that really was the devs fault. While watching my clan war in war 5, I also noticed that the join this war button was enabled but did not use it. These players, though it may not have dramatically affected the result, were the victim of a dev induced glitch.

FULL SUPPORT

9. Yea I see the point of 3 inactives but I mean 30 people now when devs say 26-29 they should stick to that they told our members there would be no mithril refunded and you can argue well you had 3 inactives but the bottom line is they were wronged with the 30 people matchup

10. Support

11. Having three inactives and one person who is utterly crap doesn't help your cause.

Although it is a system error, everyone fights a war 1 man down occasionally. But the inactivity... You can hardly just blame the fact they had 30.

12. Alr posted this once. look at V-HAWKS vs lupang sinilangan, they had 30 ppl too. Although, thanks for reporting it better, so there can be looked into.
    So... full supporter here

13. They had a higher CS with the extra person in as Well i think you can blame the 30 peep matchup

14. Support, cuz roster size is 26-29, doesnt matter how they played, they shouldnt get a 30 roster, end of discussion. What are we even debating? Its a bug that needs to be addressed.

15. Hope devs get this and try fix it

16. FULL SUPPORT TO OP
    DEVS FAILED BIG TIME

17. Resistance hit the nail on the head . The issue isn't the war result its the glitch/exploit to have more than allowed by the devs rule . Also the 30th player to join had no woc cast . So yes they may well have won anyway , but would any of u guys fancy battling it out in a tight war to be beaten by what should be an invalid player (no woc cast ) ???

18. I said no support because OP is demanding a full refund for an extra player that had no bearing on the result.

If the glitch was the sole cause of their losing then they would have a legitimate argument.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.