EE REWARDS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed473, Oct 26, 2014.

1. People should get rewarded when they lose as well as when they win. Depending on how many actions you have. Say you have 25 actions you should be rewarded the maximum amount of you get when you lose 14. Say you get 75 actions you should get 35 mith. Then 100 actions 50mith. People should be rewarded when they hit a lot and xtal even if their clan loses the war.️

2. That makes no sense to me /nosupport

3. I also want the devs to buy me a pony. 

4. Losers should never be rewarded.

You are a loser, and expect a free handout.

I don't like you.

5. Guessing op loses alot lmao

6. I wouldn't say op loses

Better word is casts and goes to sleep, so doesn't even participate

7. @frog, with SoD sales, i want a yacht, a lamborghini, or a ferrari. Not a filthy pony that poops everywhere. Anyways, not in the quantities you listed. However, it woukd boost a lot of ee support if the losers (assuming the individual was active) made a profit of 1-4 mith even for losing.

8. I used to lose a lot. Never complained about it. Season 4 came along and shattered that 40 loss streak from preseason 2.
    I'll take my reward now for my record smashing loss streak.

9. Have u just made this figures up or are u trying to attempt maths?

10. Theres a very good chance op was that 2 percent ( failure rate of the pill)

11. No support

12. Losers are losers and they lost. If you are active you get back the mith you spent assuming u spent 14 mith or under.

13. I don't war but that doesn't make any sense I get that some people get stuck with inactives and stuff but it's part of the game everyone deals with it and they lose. So no support

14. Hey just be happy you get mith when you lose anyway. It used to not be that way. I don't think any rewards should be given to the losers. There shouldn't be any participation trophies that's just dumb.

15. Don't losers in an EE get a portion of their mithril back?

16. You get a max return of 14. If you cast for a war, then do the war right after that and don't recast your 6 mith spells you can make mith off losing already.

Try it, OP.

17. Dumbest ******* thing I've read all day. Congratulations, op.

18. Lock please

19. You should get penalized for being a fail sh and making fail threads

20. When you lose you LOSE.

Ricky Bobby said it best:

"If you ain't first, you're last."