EE Rewards: Different System Needed? Discussion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by B01, Jan 28, 2014.

1. [[
    Estoc's Edge - This will be given out as it has always been, +1 level for winning, -1 level for losing. But by popular demand you will not lose Estoc's Edge for leaving a clan during Season 3.

Rancor Level - Two Rancor levels are awarded to all winners of the Rancor Wars. One level is removed from losers of the Rancor Wars. No levels are lost when you leave a clan. These are time limited spells similar to Estoc's Edge and will expire in 2 weeks. Whenever you participate in a war, your Rancor Level's timer will reset to 2 weeks. Note that the Rancor Levels awarded increase over the course of the Season as shown in the schedule above.
    ]]

Due to the high volumes of no matches and days wasted, in my opinion, a new system needs to be put in place for Rancor Levels.

An idea:
    Upon completion of TVP, if not abused by size, players get rewarded by 1 Rancor Level.
    If failing TVP players either; get deducted 1 Rancor Level.

Edit 1: To prevent abuse: The Rancor Level can be issued via the dev's if they are close matches to other clans.

Simple idea. No way to abuse if all is kept in check. Lets players increase their Rancor Level.

Discuss and share ideas :)

//B

2. Since tvp has Ben removed from use this idea won't work.

3.  TVP is still available for no matches.

4. Took the words out of my mouth.

5. It's not a bad idea, except I don't think I've ever seen any clan fail TVP. So maybe just skip TPV altogether and give us 1 Rancor level instead.