EE participation :-)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZoomBoomBye, Aug 22, 2014.

1. I am really glad the deVS FINaLLy got their heads on straight about Ee. For the longest time there were lots of clans wars in each time slot, and half the clans were actually losing the wars! It had me so mad! I mean out of 20 clan wars, like 10 clans full of people lost! They lost time, gold, AND MITH it was soooo bad. I once had to stop growing and adjust my build to war! It wasss total BS!

Not to mention the cheaters that used small builds! Don't get me started on the cheaters!

Anyways, really happy anyone with any build can war now. That makes it fair. Towers are for turds. Also, happy that people cant use that greedy exploit mith equipment they got but easily winning wars in the past In these ever SOO popular primal wars now.

I AMM SOO glad less people are gonna lose wars now. I don't want people to cry and be sad about this game. I loveee the fact that even the losers don't really lose anything anymore. Makes it fun fun fun.

(End sarcasm)

Right now...There is 1 WARRR! Aahahaha last 3 times I check Primal scoreboard... 1....active....war.

What a joke season 4 is. Indis consisting of 25% alts and primals consisting of what... like 10 total clans running those wars. Lolol REaLL NICe PArtiCiPATION deVs!

2. Great thread just awesome

3. What the hell?

4. Coming from someone in RH...

5. ^ LOL. Last time I checked clan wars were still popping. hahaha there is 1 war right now. Hahaha that is as pathetic as it gets.

Indi wars are a joke, and it looks like none can fill 20 HFBC 5mADT/SSD roster's. #devsFAIL

6. Lol I like sarcasm