EE No Match. TVP Mith Discussion.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by B01, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Just throwing a quick little discussion regarding TVP Mith Rewards.

Now I, as well as many others, will have signed up to an EE war with little/no mith. To compensate you have to buy the mith. This is a pretty nifty little way, if you win, of increasing your final mith payout.

Due to so many no matches and little mith made, I personally would like this effect to occur during TVP too.

Pros:
    - Extra Mith
    - Finish TVP faster
    - No risk factor with losing (unless your clan doesn't complete EB)

Cons:
    - Costs $$$ to buy the Mith

Please debate and discuss. Thanks.

2. You want TVP to payout more mith if you spend more? Is that what you mean? Sorry, I'm a bit confused.

3. Exactly what I mean.

I.e.
    I currently have 6 mith.
    I spend those on spells and buy 6 more mith.
    At the end of TVP I will get +6 mith.

If I earn 12 mith from TVP (originally), I will earn 18 (because of the spells used) and I will have 6 already stored.

Is that explained well?

4. But this would only work when you have less then 6 mith in your inventory. 7 or more mith you cant Buy anymore. And i think 95% of the ee warrers has more then 6 mith in their inventory.

It s pretty useless in my opinions, i hope the devs use there time for netter things like spy banners (hint hint ).

But seriously, change to whole thing for 6 mith what only about 5% uses?

No support

5. Wow lots of grammar mistakes, stupid auto correct. I apologize in advance 

6. Matchups are before the time you are suppose to cast spells, that way if you get a no match, you shouldn't have any spells casted, unless you don't care about mith payout. This is not a valid reason for your request.

/Lock

7. lol yeah, I type how I talk lol. It's not important :p

You're requesting lock on another persons thread? Lmao, this is not a valid reason for your request ;)

8. I get what you're saying.

So once we start TVP we can cast mith spells. Mith spells casted will be refunded plus the original TVP bonus.

So in short I can spend gold to buy mith if I cast spells during TVP, sounds like a good idea. Would remove some gold from game lol.

/support

9. Good idea. I like it

10. Do you even EE?