ee matches. guild hansels. srly?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Aug 31, 2013.

1. This is my third weekend warring, few weeks back i posted how fun it was to fight my first ee match. Ive win and lost , going between different clans and learning a lot.

Right now i can follow commands and go for the spam actions like a madman. 120 plus actions is not that bad right?

So i noticed that this weekend ive had so much problem with the "you are too strong" thing. I guild hansel with 48 guilds and hf towers cannot be touched. They can of course keep pinned everyone.

Tonights matchup was against POC, the big tanks and attack builds kept me busy as hell all war. But then to get spammed by a gh than i cant retaliate is clearly an abnormal thing.

If matchups are made according to" hit ratio"
    Everytime i read that in news i chuckle, then gh should be able to get hit by anyone in the war roster.

I applogize if all this has been said and i sound either dumb or sore. But here in puerto rico we have a saying
    "Lo que es igual no es ventaja"
    "What is equal cant be an advantage"

And clearly this is not equal

2. You speak better English than 75% of the native English speakers in the world.

3. Well sir you just made my night.

Private school instruct children since age 4( pre-school and kindergarden) to learn english

Plus music , tv, movies are english dominant.

I can only appreciate it now as an adult and value that education with all my heart

4. Devs need to make it where everyone can get hit on war Roster
    And if they do match ups properly they shouldn't have any unfair match ups so it will fix that old gh that joins the main ee war clans

5. Odd* sorry just got up :/

6. I like the "What is equal cannot be an advantage" very well said op.

7. I warred yesterday and I could only hit 5 people in the enemy war roster. I had all 5 pinned and nothing to do for 5 minutes. It was a nice break although the mechanic is a bit stupid. I had pots and COULD hit some of the people who had massive attack stats but low spy stats. Can we have more leniency in the DTS/DTW thing?

8. Also failed attacks also contribute well to the war effort - that is what smaller players in big wars use to get KO on big players

9. Look at it from the view of a GH. Earlier today every single player on the opposing team was DTS except just one guy. So every 10 minutes I had to scrape a hit or two and then wait another 10 mins. Boring as hell

10. Pffff, GH problem has been fixed. You dont trust me? Go ask a GH.
    *ironic*