EE MATCH UP UNFAIRLY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by B_aGoatSalesman, Feb 14, 2013.

1. EE WARS,

We are currently in war now (Check if u like) they have 10 6m attack stats and we have 2, we have 2b plunder and they already have nearly 23b plunder, Devs please make more fairer match ups ty

2. Ya I'm with you we got matched up against devils playmates ranked 17 on the leader board they kicking our asses

3. I thought these threads had stopped.

4. Who cares if it's unfair, you win some, you lose some. Someone always has to lose either way, you can always have it go your way.

5. From first view. It looks like the other clan has a lot more hansels. An attack file will hold more weight than a hansel file when determining ranking. For example a 1k combined attack file will always rank a lot higher than a 1k hansel. That being said - an all hansel clan will be ranked significantly lower than a mix clan o attack and hansel. Giving them another advantage. Devs need to fix this. Per my example both bare bones 1k files should rank equally and hild same weight in matchups. Period.

6. @Met noobs will never stop complaining

7. Looks like you're, SCREWED!

No one?

8. Looks like inactive's are killing you!

9. @Scac

Builds should have different values, both are equally valuable.

10. Op kick out ur 12 inactives after war,  i hate inactives

11. They have 41 active members. You have 18.

:p

12. @IGCB: Lmfao. My immediate thought was: "they're fighting WS".

13. Dont complain. You saw what the devs wanted to do for matchups update... Also lowering the amount of participants. Boooooo

14. Happy Valentine's Day.

Kiss n Make Up/Love Whatever.

15. You had so many inactives...

16. @carebear

Nope they should not. An attack build should not be ranked higher than a same size hansel. Each build has its pros and cons. But a 6k file should be a 6k file. Ur choice to build what u want on it. But when it comes to war matchups the weighting should be the same.

Like boxers. One boxer might be 6'5 225. The other 6 ft 225. But they r both ranked in same weight class.

17. It really had nothing to do with the clan sizes.

You guys had an adequate amount to face us and had a great chance at winning.

Unfortunately, you were matched up against our clan, and you lost big time. Your strategy reeked of disorganization and you had members who were inactive and did not even use mithril.

This is your fault, not the developers'.

18. @dacab

It should say shouldn't**