EE Improvement Idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Os-KinkyKandi, May 25, 2013.

1. Okay, so last night I came up with an idea out of nowhere. I've talked to a few about this and they say its not a half bad idea.

What I'm proposing is when your clan signs up to war you can add two alternates. You may only opt in the alternate if someone in your war roster is INACTIVE. When being matched up, you'll be matched considering the alternative players included.

Pros: Less inactivity in wars to make the battle to win more efficient.
    Cons: Clans can switch out a smaller player for an alternate whom is far larger.
    Way to fix Con: A clan can only switch out a player 30 min after round starts.

I would love to hear your thoughts, concerns, and ideas to improve it. Just please, no trolling. 

2. Change it from 30 after to 30 mins before and might not be such a bad idea.

3. Time can be debatable. Although, you wouldn't know they'd be on or not since the round has not started and they can't hit.

4. Thats where good team work and prep comes in, but if someone has to pull out at last min this could be good solution.

5. Yes exactly. I hate the uncertainty of someone not being on. It's frustrating! Which is why I thought this would help. :)

6. YAAY Candy! Great idea! It's Ace approved right?

7. Ace said "it's actually not bad". Lol, so semi approval?

8. The switch thing might lead to less match up though. Make it so sub can only be 100k above or below the regulars stats. ^ can be adjusted

9. Yes I was worried about less match ups. Thanks for the suggestion!

10. Good idea, I like it

11. Thanks my lovely clannies. <3 only if the rest of KaW would say their opinions.

12. Thanks danrj. 

13. Agreed. Lets shake on it

14. Support I hate inactives

15. Thanks. BUMP

16. Inactives are horrible....
    So Support!