"EE/Growth" Message to the Dev's"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SHINE, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Hello Kaw Community, what great news that was released today.. I bet everyone is just as excited about the new lands and buildings as I am.. But here is a little problem that I think will have a "Big" impact on EE wars; what with the ally market slowing down and possibly coming to a halt for a few months. So what are we going to do!!? Right now people will have a week to save money trying to have enough for upgrades. If the prices are like the last upgrade most in Kaw wouldn't be able to make enough in a weeks time for that. So for the ones that are going to choose to war will be forced into (1) Having to bye ally/allies "which will take longer to buy land/build" (2) Bank in Bars/Pots "which is taxed cashing out" or (3) my point of this thread: changing the system to where it will not have any impact in losing what gold you do have out. The end score isn't based off of how much you lose. So it shouldn't matter what amount of gold you have out.. I see a potential decrease in the clans and people that are normally the ones that do these wars because people "IMO" are more worried about their growth than getting EE equipment. I know you guys "Devs" have been putting a lot of work in these EE wars to make them equal and satisfactory. So I'm hoping the KaW community will agree with me in this and that the devs will take this into consideration....

"Please keep all comments on topic"
    Thank you for your time 

2. Good point, this could slow down EE and get some people to stop participating becuase they are chasing T6.

3. So you're suggesting that the amount of gold you lose per hit in EE war has nothing to do with the amount you have out?

I like it ;)

4. I think this is a great idea.. Support 

5. Big block of text. OP is a noob.

Support.

6. Ummm.. No?

7. Shine get off of forums noob.

Support…

8. Simple solution: save gold all week, buy an ally before 1st war. Spend all money earned between wars on pots. After last war of the weekend, have a friend or alt buy ally from you.
    This system had worked well for me. It shouldn't be hard to find a friend who doesn't war and has a range of allies active enough to swap ownership of twice a week.

9. Support for "Computer Nerd". Go fishing!

10. But what happens when your friends don't want allies because they're saving for t6 too? It your alt hasn't saved up enough gold to buy it during the week? That is not a very good solution.

11. Support 

12. Support. Love this idea. I've had to shy away from EE's before simply because I had too much out.

Great idea.

13. @Jernua what happens when someone hires your ally when ur in the middle of ur xtal run. Or if the EE war just started and u take heavy incoming, you could lose billions.

14. A agree wish shine on this i was planning to war myself but with tier 6 coming out i'm not gonna war anymore

15. Support I'm tired of hearing people tell me they need to bank. Lol

16. SUPPORT 1Million Precent I hate having to always Bank for war it's BS that they are making us choose with new lands and buildings.

17. Support!! Only For EE war Though Not OSW  Please Make it happen! 

18. Support
    And I like pizza

19. This is a great idea but then the devs would have to set a percentage of gold per hit, and work with all different builds. Would take some work.