EE extension

Discussion in 'Wars' started by E-TurtIe-Q, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Hello folks! As the season has ended and we're all left wondering what to do with ourselves, I've just thought about something. Your EE is going to run out before the next season starts
    
    So I came up with an idea-what if we had a new spell? That allowed you to extend your EE an additional week? Say, at the price of 100 mith.
    Or, if you have stockpiles of mith and have no need for it, then you could reduce that price as you made it longer, say 300 for 30 days.
    I've turned this around over and over and can not find an abuse for it, as you would already have to have at least one EE level for this spell to be effective.
    Thoughts? Opinions? Please do not just post 'no support', I would like to hear why you don't support this idea.

2. Mith isn't solely used for EE, it has use in every aspect of the game except for foruming.

3. To be honest, i would prefer if it never ran out, that it would go up to 10 levels. Up and down like it does now. That would get a lot of people interested in warring.

Considering that there is no plunder equip. Fighting and winning wars for edge is our plunder bonus

4. Plus everyone who loses, that doesn't have great stocks of mith will complain about how only well off, dedicated EE clans are and only they can get this.

5. People on this game like to complain a lot. And if they'd started out from the beginning and thrown themselves into the war season then maybe they too would have the mith needed.
    I understand people don't have time to war, hell I warred 4/5 this whole season. But surely you can find a couple hours a week to war.

6. I would like to see us have a option to retain our ee levels without the need for a purchase. Perhaps a promotion dedicated to the participants of ee.

7. Heck I would settle for the equip we are supposed to get today. C'mon devs been waiting 4 days already!!

8. I would love if devs would run weekend or at least one/ two sunday wars... just for EE and mith.

9. The simpler solution would be that it doesn't run out between EE war seasons. Devs should extend it till there's a chance to regenerated it with a win.

Also, I hope they keep the mechanics in place to not lose one EE level when leaving a clan.

10. i hope they expire. only then devs should do weekend wars. ️

11. I'm sure devs will start weekend wars soon

12. Agree with Jedi. Hope EE lvl stays in place when leaving clan, was the best perk this season in my opinion

13. My ee will expire soon. Can we have wars?

14. EE is meant to expire ao when the new seasom comes around everybody starts at the same level: 0.

15. They still can stop weekend wars 2 weeks before season starts.. Then everybody starts a 0.

16. Can we have wars please? Thanks

17. Hmm no, we have chaos wars so those is pointless thread now