EE effects on drops: real or placebo?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by cheezeplz, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Since we have no measurable proof how can we know the ee effects drop rate? I have been in various war clans with various ee lvls and it doesnt seem to help at all. A person with an ee is just as likely to get a drop as a person w/o ee. It is either 1.coded incorrectly 2. Coded to be extremely small (insignifigant) 3. All in your head and doesnt even have a multipler code

2. I war for mith and EE plunder... Drop rates may or may not be real, but it's not that important.

3. I personally JUST got a shield drop from cotd with only lvl2 ee... I think it works.

4. I don't think it does

5. Cool story

6. Cloud I got shield with no EE, it doesn't make a difference from what I've seen.

7. All my equipment drops have came w/o ee and by measuring total drops i see nothing improved

8. It does, say you have lv 5 EE and you're doing TBO and lets say you change at drop is 12% for that EB (yes this is a random number I pulled outta my ass if you know of a set number say so, if not shut up and pay attention) so lv 5 EE adds 50% so 50% of 12 is 6, 6 plus 12 is 18, so no the rate increase is not a lot but it exists, just have to be patient and persistent.

9. 33x2=66
    66x10=660
    660 6=666
    EHRMAGERD 33 IS THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!

10. I agree ee seems to only affect plunder and has nothing too with drops that I have seen. I am in clan with members with high we and they miss the drop regularly. So just watt for the gold and Merv for the equip; until they get it right

11. I agree ee seems to only affect plunder and has nothing too with drops that I have seen. I am in clan with members with high ee and they miss the drop regularly. So just war for the gold and merc for the equip; until they get it right

12. Osw more

Be a fairy less 

I've got all my drops in less than 10 tries

13. Estocs are good for plunder increase and mithrill thats it. Get the Red Paladin eq and forget drops forever.

14. Hard to tell when have all equip drops but alt no EE one round of unload got purple sword last week so still random.

15. Who cares.
    We get moar 

16. Interesting...

17. Listen to Boba-Fett, the bonus seems like a lot, but it's really not for drops. The plunder bonus is pretty nice though.