EE Crystals

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llIXx-WaRs_BiLlY-xXlII, Jun 29, 2013.

1. *Note
    Yes I do know this has been posted before but after emailing the devs over and over they suggested that I post a thread in forums to get support.

What are EE Crystals

EE crystals would be a crystal that you can buy with gold (price depending on build) for EE only. This helps the people that can't afford to buy crystals or refuse to buy, to participate in EE (most clans require crystal usage) and be successful.

Pros

• Wider EE participation for less no matches
    • Fun for more players which draw them in potentially making them want to spend money
    • Separate way to obtain crystals

Cons

• Possibly less income for developers
    • Price of EE crystals are too high possibly and stunt growth (which could also trigger rise in nob purchase)

Well that's all I've got. Please post support and positive feedback. Sorry for BBcode fails, this was posted from iPod. I will edit later on PC if I have to. Thank you! :D

2. Suggested 2 times with large support.

Support ._.

3. For **** sake support!!!!

Devs put the **** into the game theres like 520 damn supporters

4. Support. I guess...

5. Bump, I need support

6. Support, keep the thread active!

7. support im going broke over here lol

8. Support but geez dont make them billions like the mith. I know i alone spend thousands a year in this game on nobs and crystals. But theres kids on here that arent even at the age to work yet.

9. No Support cause it deals with gold!!! I would only support if it deals with aqua!! My opinion cause gold is too easy to get. :D

10. SUPPORT, but make them at a high cost (not to high) and do it like mith. Only like 2 or 3 available for buy each war or something