EE Boycott

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CDI__Warmonger__CDI, Jan 25, 2014.

1. All mid size builds plz show support that you will refuse to spend any more money to war untill there is a place for mid size builds in war rosters!!!! This lb/hansel roster setup blows!!!!

2. Support for a minimum hit ratio in clan that ensure all clans must use mids to sign up 

That way I can rebuild and be able to war 

3. Support for mids! There's always an imbalance in war rosters!

4. Boycot how? Anyway no decent clan want the mids like us :-D

5. show the devs how much money they are losing by not making it fair for everyone to war. big hansels should be included on this too

6. I know ive been here for about 2 1/2 years, changed my build 4 times to war and then screwed every season

7. Warmonger if u drop your. Spy att down to around 200k build your sdt to 3m would have a better chance to war. The problem is alot mids don't know how to properly build a ee build to worried about loss of plunder. I wouldn't have u because easy ass not because u are mid. Maybe look at yourselves and make changes than expect others to make the changes.

8. Yeah most builds could be better Cloud, point is more that a great mid will be left out over a noob SH/GH most of the time

9. Support for mids!

10. Sadly yes. But to increase chances build your build to increase your ability in war.

11. Support for better mid war builds

12. Been changing my build towards that direction, being as i was almost 6mil/6mil 3mil/3mil, but either even if i get my spies that low mid att is still useless

13. And mid hansel is worse, problem is that in a 25 man roster there will be 4-5 places max for mids, and mids are 70% of Kaw or higher.
    So most get left out 

14. Not with proper wl. U keep making excuses. If u are an easy ass most clans don't want u simple. It's easier to complain than fix.

15. Towers=less plunder=people crying

Towers are helpful not only in ee but pvp osw.

edge helps with loss of plunder. And the mith helps also. Until you want to such it up and stop crying and make the changes why should the system change for u. The need for towers is not something new

16. Exactly cloud but building and upgrading towers cost, if we in the mid can't get wars we can't get EE and if we can't get EE a lot complain. I don't I like my towers, I don't care about my plunder. What I don't like most is that miss are being pushed aside for LB players or the SH/GH

17. Cloud, there is no whining here about loss of plunder, ur opinion is invalid plz leave thread

18. Here is one butthurt Hansel right here! I only get one "token hansel" or a lucky last-minute war per week.

19. You are a big though Cloud, a war experienced big.

And you are valuable to most good war clans.

Try being a mid that does not have contacts/ full mith equips to show you have experience.

Towers or no towers it's noob clans full of other mids that can't find a war clan and constant losses for you.

20. I KIND OF SUPPORT. Im in a clan that has lb/milds/sh all in the same roster. :) And we are undefeated this season 3. Good luck to all you milds cause im already in a awesome war clan and dont have to worry about being rejected or mercing.