EE addition idea?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Javaneter, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Hey guys!

I have seen multiple complaints in the forums about mismatches ie, and I thought, what if, I say what IF, you could choose the build you are going to be for EE? like if you activate WoC, you get a screen where there are 4 options, 1 is attack build (gives 2m att, 2m def, 100k spy att and 1.1m spy def), 1 is hybrid (gives 1m att, 1m def, 1m spy att n 2m spy def), hansel (500k att 500k def n 2m spy att+3m spy def) or turtle (250k att, 1.75m spy def, 0.5m spy att n 3m spy def). I left gh out on purpose, since if I am right they couldnt hit anyone on this scenario. your max outmatched buildstats would be 18m cs with this. I would also like to add: the builds should change when you get the message about mith spells, so you cant use the special EE builds for EB or normal PvP. After the war is over you get your normal build back.**note** I would not exclude bfa/bfe here, since some have earned it for EE**note**
    pros n cons
    No more (serious) outmatches
    bfe and bfa can still outmatch you
    less forum spam from outmatches :p
    might have exploits
    everyone can hit everyone, no more hit ratio needed :)

I hope this is a helpful idea, constructive critism is always welcome!

sorry for grammar/vocab fails, english isnt my first language...

2. This thread Seems dead lol

3. No support
    Far Too dull

4. It's a creative idea for sure, kinda like choosing your class in COD

5. no support

6. Yo momma so old-fashioned she only lets me watch TV for 30 minutes a day. At first I thought it was ********, but I’ve learned to appreciate the structure as an instrument of her love.

7. Too generic. No support