EE - A New System

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -CyBeR_EcLiPTiC_MaCHiNE-, Apr 23, 2014.

1. A Flawed System

As of late, more and more EE warriors are having increasingly difficult odds put against them as in Season 3. First there was the exploitation of the SH after GH was nerfed. After that, we had the SH/LB stacking which destroyed any chance in mids just like in Season2. Then, when that became popular, SH started warring with little to no equipment to drop the overall match. Once again, this new idea became popular. Finally, all-SH rosters are becoming a new thing. The amount of rage in forums is ridiculous so I've decided to try to resolve these issues myself.

A New System

The Introduction of Categories/Groups
    When you think of competitions most are split up into groups to keep things fair. For example, since I know alot of teens and adults who know what it is or at least have an idea, I'll use High School Marching Bands. When playing at competitions such as TOB for example, all bands are divided up into groups (Group1A, Group1B, Group2A, etc.) depending on the size of the band. Well, I'm suggesting we do the same. We'll take the AVERAGE cs of the entire roster and use that to put rosters in appropriate groups. The groups could go along the lines of this
    Group1A - 1mil-2.99mil
    Group1B - 3mil-5.99mil
    Group2A - 6mil-8.99mil
    Group2B - 9mil-11.99mil
    Group3A - 12mil-14.99mil
    Group3B - 15mil+
    *Note:All of the above is the roster's average cs.
    Of course devs can mess with the exact groups but that's the general idea. Now, after you get put into a group, you will get placed into 2 different sub-groups depending on your Potential BFE* (Explained Below). These sub groups would be as follows
    GroupA- 0-124.99mil
    GroupB- 125mil-249.99mil
    GroupC- 250mil+
    From there, the normal algorithm (or the devs one that's "in progress") will take place. Since, EE isn't super popular anymore, theres not enough clans to fill all the groups. In this case, you CAN match clans outside your group but they will never be very far away from where you were. For example, people in Group3A with C equip can match Group3B with A or B equip.
    Overall, this would force SH rosters to hit SH roster and not allow them to just beat up on newbies just starting EE. Also, this allows mids to be able to jump back in on EE without getting destroyed.

The Introduction of Potential BFA
    We all have seen the SH that drop equipment to bring down match. I, myself, have done it also. This can be extremely fustrating for both sides. On one hand, we've worked so hard for equip we wont wear! On the other, enemy clans are getting terrible matches. In this regard I've added Potential BFA. This means that the matching system will count your equip that you COULD have on (the highest of the slot if nothing is equipped) whether you're wearing it or not.his effectively does two things. For one, it will separate the experienced EE warriors who just want to beat up on little newbies that want to get started in EE. Secondly, this will destroy the SH no equip exploit giving fairer matches.

DTW/DTS
    Many people have asked me whether this should be in EE or not. To tell you the truth, I think it should be. A SH on ally LB making 120mil off a big while paying 34mil is ridiculous. Plain and simple

Please critique my ideas and thoughts. Dont just put support or no support. Get involved! Our system is a broken one and it's time to get it back on track KaW! No new faces want to join a broken system and we need a supply of new people to keep this game flowing. Happy KaWing!
    TL;DR please stay off :) contribute some
    Please No BB code fails :lol:

~Larry

2. support. hi larry

3. nice thread bro! Support!

4. Support. But just a few edit notes
    In your section for potential BFA I believe you ment to say potential BFE. Also ally buying should be locked upon sign up as in yours can't be bought and you can't buy others this would lock out another exploit. Just my 2 cents

5. Dammit i knew i would mess up lol. My second idea under a new system should be the introduction of potential bfe* :lol: i derped

6. Monster thx i saw just before you said :)

7. Lol. Good to see a thread with good ideas for improving EE instead of just rages.

8. Monstercore there have been lots of good ideas not just rage they just never get listened to like this.

9. I honestly think this will be one of the better ideas. You have my support... Unlike the others you know who you are >_> noobs.. Lol.

10. Not a bad idea, this could help clans get matched correctly.

Although like you said, sh with their bfa will get matched with bigger players and the sh will earn more plunder. It's kind of impossible to lower the SH plunder because then it would render both the guild and the sos nerfed and with less plunder. The plunder system doesnt work in EE's favour

11. I've suggested it multiple times in forum threads & even sent feedback to the devs way back in the early parts of season 3. No feedback whatsoever. Good luck though.

12. Support this idea but I feel sh should be able to utilise their bfa as bfa aren't Easy to build

13. You know they don't listen to these things.

14. Removing the DTS/DTW would be a quick remedy to all sosi clans that match non all sosi clans.

At least it makes it 11v11 again

15. 1) The averaging of CS is similar to the current system. This would not eliminate or make the field far for mids, it would lend itself to the LB/SH stacking again.

2) BFE can be unequiped, thus SH clans would be able to push and destroy noobs, and there would not be "new" players entering into EE.

3) Even if the system works, plunder is the most important aspect. IF players can drop their ADP/SDP to lower the amount of gold the other team can earn off them (SH do this currently), that is an advantage to the defender.

A possible idea to "fix" the plunder problem with SH/GH etc, is to change the plunder bonus from items the defender uses, to the number the attacker uses. This would cause a SH to pay up to 50-60Mil possibly to a mid who uses full Attack pots each hit.

Lets be honest, the problem is NOT SH builds, the problem is the SH PLunder. If the plunder can be corrected with out destroying/nerfing the build to hell (like GH), that is what the devs are going to choose.

16. I was listening to everything until Xenio had his idea thingy.
    A cool idea? Yessir
    Do I support? Meh
    Simplicity? Maybe I can describe thoughs without rhyming.

This is the problem, all jokes aside.

Clan Prestige.

Fix the big heads before u match us up with them. Its the CS/Bfe/Bfa/Prestige that aligns us, yea? Ok...take away prestige and see how we fare?

Great idea, Larry! We love thinkers.

17. Dtw/dts has killed the GH, so lets not bring that back up.

Omg!! Now you sayin we cant have any pots? (basically). Id be mad too if I played for years and smarter people came along and changed the "simple" way of thinking. Ummmmm

Go back to your PWars and talk about that when ur old. We'll have this piece of the pie, if you'll let us, sirs!

*rolls my eyes like a sexy ass girl*

18. Bump for friend :lol: and @X you make valid points except #2. Potential bfe means the system will factor your match as if you had your max equip on. This WOULD separate the vets and the new players