Echo v. Los

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Green-Echo4Legend, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Team Echo formally surrenders and requests a CF from Los.

We had a good time when all is said and done. Thanks for everything, PvP isn't dead we were glad to have fought such a fierce clan. Good luck to you in your future ventures.

Green_Echo4Delta

2. Sorry for the double post android hurts.

3. Took awhile! Stay strong, happy kawing...peace

4. Under terms of your surrender a cease fire is granted.

5. Thanks for the war guys the six of us had fun.

6. Yeah thanks los. All 6 of us tried our best. 

7. I had fun thanks 

8. Yeah many of you're members ran so in the end you had 12 accounts. I wish you guys hadn't lost so many accounts but I'm sure you will have no problems rebuilding.

9. This happened?

10. What happened?

11. obviously it happened guys, and apparently it happened the right way, support to both sides and glad to see PvP still goes strong

Destroyer

12. well done to both sides. great to see the game played how it is suppose to be played. its unusual for a war to happen these days without some idiot making a thread about it. respect

13. Awesome fun 6 accounts taking on the might of Los, we lost of course but bother sides had fun and one runner who is wishing he hadn't ran lol.

14. Well fought team echo 

15. Great War thanks for the entertainment much respect

16. Thanks for the war! We lost but for 6 guys I'm proud of what were capable of. :) just sucks I was on vacation when this started and entered the war stripped lol. Don't mind though. -oderint dum metuant.

Now I'm an Echo