Ebola goodbye threads thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nathan_WINNING, Oct 17, 2014.

1. As you are all aware, there is a chance that Ebola may spread throughout the world and kill tons of people. Due to the fact that people will be dying, they will also be quitting kaw.

Since no one likes a bunch of spam, I decided to make a thread for Ebola patients to make their goodbye threads. You can also post it in advance in case you don't want to write your goodbye thread while you have diarrhoea and are vomiting.

My condolences,
    D3VIL

2. Sticky this nao! Great idea!

3. Preventing spam is in everyone's best interest

4. Hold on... I'll reply with an Ebola thread of my own

5. [sarcasm]Yes, this will in no way be used as a farming tool... Noooooo..[/sarcasm]

6. To no one in particular, I hate you and I'm glad I'm dying so I don't have to look at your pathetic excuse for an account ever again.

Regards, 

7. Pretty dark. Even for you Devil lol

8. Pretty dark? You mean pretty thoughtful

9. To everyone- Don't touch my stuff. Bury me with as many of my earthly possessions as possible. The rest of it is still mine. You cant have it.

10. I left jelly in the fridge whoever finds this note needs to go to a jelly doughtnut factory and give it to them to use ps:I peed in it

11. I have Ebola

Goodbye cruel world

[​IMG]

12. To everyone I never offended, you wad never worth offending because you are worthless.

Now that I have offended everyone, I die happy.

13. Goodbye Ebola.

14. To all my healthy friends. Please come here and give be a mif goon bye hug. Also,mi need each of you to do me a favor and take my mucus laden Kleenexes and toss them out for me. Don't worry, you'll be fine ;-).

15. No probs moose. We shall send the villagers round to burn your house down now with you and all your mucus in it.
    Condolences old frenemy. Your posts will be missed. 

16. This is just so wrong.

I'm sure we can find other disasters to poke fun at.

Note to self: so says k2 who has no tsunami relief badge of honor.

17. What all of you are you sayin'? There's no KaW after death? :(