EB xtals

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Z_z_Z_TG_MFU_YOSHI_IA_Z_z_Z, Jun 1, 2013.

1. So I was looking around forums and saw a lot of ideas for xtals for mith, and it thought ok, that's an ok idea, but why not get xtals for epic battles? I know that after hearing that, people immediately stop reading this saying how devs would never go for this, but hear me out.

My idea is that some of the higher level ebs, like say fod and above, give out random xtal drops at the end of the eb. The devs could make the drops so that they are very rare (like say most of the time there is either no drop or only one, and it goes to people who hit in like the top 10 in the clan for plunder in that eb), and when you get the drop, it is only one xtal. This xtal would be a special kind of xtal that could only b
    used in a war

This would benefit the devs greatly. The idea of an eb xtal drop would get more clans doing harder ebs causing players to be stronger. I find that stronger players are more likely to war, causing more xtals to be bought with $$. The drops would also make more clans want to war because now xtals are a little easier to get.

2. Not bad, but that 1 crystal isn't worth it, and top 10 people usually crystal (or for normal players skim) so it's only worth it for normal players

3. Ok, so then make it completely random and give it a fifty fifty chance of coming into the list for drops an give it to a completely random person who has 75+ actions

4. Full Support 

5. The idea of war xtals came about because this is a "free" game and it was impossible to war without spending money as no one would let you in. Now you can clear ebs without xtals. Xtals in ebs are only to help you advance quicker.

That being said. No support.

6. I know this is a "free" game and devs still need $$, that is why only one person gets only one xtal only like 50% of the time after completing a hard eb. The $$ continues to flow to the devs

7. No. Stronger players are less likely to war. The guild hansel is where its at.

8. The drop rate will have to be very small but xtrals for mith is a better idea

9. What I meant by stronger players are more likely to war is that people still doing teir 1,2,3, and most of tier 4 ebs are less likely to war