EB VETERAN

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *IIIlIIlIIIlIIIlIIIIlI_______ (01), Oct 4, 2012.

1. Why do people call me EB NOOB? I'm a beast at EBs so I should be called EB VETERAN.

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I CHALLENGE ANY 1 OF YOU TO WAR. ILL BUY YOU ONE NOBILITY POINT AFTER I KICK YOUR ASS.

2. Hmm, time to whip out my alt.

3. You'll buy one single point?

4. Alt? He said any one of us

Can't hit me. I win. 

5. I would take all ur gold lol I accept, osw 1v1 whenever ur ready

6. Just stole lol I win

7. this eb vetaran here gets abused by his parents :lol: so i feel sorry for him I'm gonna buy him some nobility points.

8. Lol your pinned

9. i have a feeling this will not end well for op :)

10. This is another EB vetaran... thinks he stole once and wins? LOLOLOL now get ready to reset

11. Lol!!! He fails every hit! I'm a hansel noob if my troops go down I don't care, my spies are all I need

12. So when people hit you, you whine about it and call then EB vets?

Something is wrong here..... :?

13. When was I whining? I claimed the VETERAN thinks he won after 1 hit? LOL Wars go on for months... just because he hit me once he thinks he won....

14. This thread is brought to you by

[​IMG]

15. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Rochendil made you reset you noob.

16. Actually I pinned you in 4 hits so yea and I can't even steal anymore cus u got no gold :laugh:

17. EB VETERAN PRODUCTIONS********

18. Yeah they did make you reset tiger so you have nothing to brag about! :lol: