EB ads on WC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Codeine, Apr 10, 2013.

1. EB ads on WC get 3 hits eachmaybe more depending on how annoying you are. I'd like to encourage all of kaw to join me in my fight to eradicate WC of annoying spamthank you. Have a nice day 

2. Wow so that was you? Looking for allies and getting hit by someone I don't stand a chance to defend myself against. Real classy. Pick on someone your own size.

3. Quick, someone call the waaaambulance 

4. It wasn't even for an eb. I said "Looking for any ACTIVE players UNDER 23bil to hire! WALL ME!"

5. Better change your banner if you are hitting everyone not just eb noobs.

6. Lmao I can't even hit you

7. Because someone 10M plus can steal someone under 1.5M, bad flint bad!

8. Sure.. Whatever :| obviously I can't prove it was you. But three spy actions oddly sounds like you. Hit those eb noobs. Not us looking for allies lmao

9. INC apology from Flint.

10. He posted it on forums and WC maybe people are joining him?

11. It was before he posted IGCB. So it could be him. But like I said I can't prove anything. So I will go on in supporting him in hitting the eb spam. Just not ads looking for allies.

12. You can't prove it was him, argument should end. He's 10M plus, he can't hit you WHATSOEVER. He probably posted it multiple times, I saw at least one, so I hit multiple people. Who cares, 3 steals! Wow, for someone who was in an OsW 3 steals should be nothing.

13. He posted an ad on wc to stop posting wc ads?

14. Flint you noob he couldnt hit you if he tried.

15. Read the OP you nincompoop. EB ADS. SPAMMING, NUISANCE EB ADS.

16. Still posting a Ad to Stop ads is hypocritical

17. IGCB. Have you not seen my post like 3 times now saying I know I can't prove it? :| stop repeating what I say

18. Hm, I like this idea. CanadianGal (I think :$) did this quite a few times a while back. It was hilarious and very amusing.

19. Flint please leave this thread. Your idiocy is rubbing off on ppl. I can NOT hit you. It's called DTS (defender too strong) look into it. Surely someone in wit can explain this to you.  Everyone else, hide your women, hide your children. I'll be coming for ya