Easy EE Fix?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -__TyroneSparklepants__-, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I'm reading all these complaints about bad matches, no matches, SOS stacking, etc etc etc.

Isn't there two solutions that would solve every single complaint with EE wars?

____________________________________________________________________________________

#1 - Make Every Clan Member Within Hit Range of Each Other

Simply put your number 25 must be able to attack your number 1 without DTS. It is easy to test, if a clan casts and doesn't meet the prerequisite they get no match, no TVP. This solves most of the LB/SOS stacking everyone dislikes. Also means that when a clan gets matched to another clan based on CS nearly everyone should be within hit range of each other. It would also help with uneven matches based on BFA or BFE. It would force leaderboard players into large teams and SOSH into smaller teams. All would get very equal opponents to them and all seemingly would be more fair. This solution would work for awhile until someone finds an exploit but that is going to happen regardless.

____________________________________________________________________________________

#2 - Make Scout Actions Defend With Pots

I never understood why this wasn't done from the beginning of KaW time. I presume because it was to allow a wide range of players to look at each others builds without detection. Devs MUST review this feature now that scouting is so predominant in EE wars. 250k spy attack can successfully scout a 8 mil spy def. Fixing this major issue will bring all builds back into the use of EE which fixes complaints about hansels no longer playing a necessary role.

Lets open this up to discussion. It seems so simple to me that I would like to hear the devils advocates come in on this to break the concept down and why those two changes shouldn't be implemented after season 3, or even immediately!

2. Support. LBGH are done! But can scout for pots only be implemented in EE wars?

3. I dont see why not. They changed certain DTW mechanics just for EE wars so you are able to KO people. No reason they couldn't implement that as well in the EE system.

4. Good ideas. Support. Also why not remove dtw and dts from wars. That way even if rosters were stacked and you were at a disadvantage at least you could hit those pesky sh/gh even if they still pay crap. ツ

5. With this change I dont think DTW and DTS would need to be removed. To be honest DTW and DTS is one of the greatest things about KaWs war system. Hansels can use it to their advantage to avoid hits from attack builds. EE is also suffering from fun due to the lack of different builds. Everyone is becoming cookie cutter.

6. I've also been wishing that I could defend scouts with pots. I don't like it that an attack build can just scout bomb me with pots all day long. It makes no sense at all. At least give me the option to defend with pots.

7. Scouts burning pots is a horrible idea, and thats coming from a PS lol.

8. Any reason why? That's why I started this forum post. I am just talking for EE war not for all of kaw.

9. Read Simple Solutions need Simple demands thread for more insight.

10. that is pretty jumbled and tough to read, idea #1 is pretty simple and would fix nearly everything.

11. A simple solution is to make everyone pay the same in ee wars

12. Scouting would burn so many pots that I couldn't keep up with the losses, and there are LB players like Silph who I can't even hit.

Good to see people trying to help the community but these won't work very well IMO

13. Support Great Idea

14. No DTS is a good starting point. This was actually a mech in Season 1. It did lead to the proliferation of GH, but properly factoring BFE and BFA, and some adjustments in payouts would fix that.

Option 2 I'm not sure really solves anything.

15. I like the ideas, look forward to seeing what other ideas are built around them to make them better and to possibly fit into EE.

16. SUPPORT #2 SO DAMN ANNOYING

17. Everyone paying the same in EE would just mean everyone hits the smallest player they can though, cannot see how that is a good idea.
    Support for Op's 1st idea, or as suggested in another thread have an internal hit ratio your clan must meet.
    Would not eliminate GH/LB but would ensure every clan has to war with Mids and not so many SH or it won't let you sign up.

18. Don't let people use attack potions to scout you in EE wars then. That eliminates the loss of pots due to scouts.

19. @kermit pay for gh sos raised will fix stacking because gh dont pay and u cant plunder off lb players

20. *facepalm* If everyone paid the same, everyone would hit smallest player. And if #1 gets put into play, you eliminate 4/5 of hardcore EE'ers. GL getting the devs to piss off their biggest xtal customers :lol: