Easter Event???

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Fritzmann, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I don't want to be greedy or anything, but shouldn't there be something for Easter? A collect'um thing like at halloween, etc? Just wanted to get your guys' opinion on this.

Fritzmann

2. Others won't agree but just a HTE promo would be nice 

3. There's already been too many
    events...and some people are probably tired of them all..

4. Yeah I'm wondering where it is as well

5. Yeah I agree full support as it's Easter

6. Maybe something that made your banner look more easterish but didn't change the banners stats or anything would be nice

7. Support we need more ebs

8. SUPPPOOORTT

9. Events keep KaW interesting. Lack of events will push users to other more graphically advanced games as there is nothing much to do outside events.

I'm so bored I'm considering adding another game to play along KaW. Maybe clash of clans.

Those who cries about to many events.. No one asks you to participate in them.

KaW developers!

WE NEED SOME EVENT!
    WE NEED NEW TIER 7 UPGRADES OUT!

10. No.

11. No go away. Give us a full month WITHOUT events for a while. Sure they were fun when they were rare and occasional like Halloween, Christmas etc, but lately it's been 1 a month...just a month without events...let us catch up on some sleep and seals, ready for the next event :)

12. The Easter event was actually not planned, due to the developers having a lot of work, so this easter event will not be held.

Locking due to being lack of effort.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.