-dynasty- farmed my clan!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ__ShAkE_MaStUh__TEC, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello forum, I shakes22 come before you to publicly beg for a CF from the family clan -dynasty-. They started to attack me and my clan mates on Friday morning, and we were quickly beaten. We had no idea what to do so we scrambled and tried to fight back. But alas, that failed, their forces were too great. Members such as DaBigDog239, Gilly239, DaDoctor, Vane93, and so forth, were to much for us to handle. They managed to keep my top clan mates, and myself pinned for hours on end. They even managed to strip me. They truly know what they're doing when it comes to war. They are truly magnificent, and are a great family clan. I can see big things with them. Anyone would be blessed to join and fight along side them. Now on behalf of my clan mates and I, we beg for a CF from the members of -Dynasty- so that we may continue to run EBs. This will be a lesson for us. Now we know this is a warring game, not an EB game, thanks to
    -Dynasty-

2. Great post. Mayjor support it was fun.

3. Meh. Only a few hours of being farmed is nothing.

4. CF accepted. :) D4L!

5. Best CF thread I've seen in awhile, goodluck.

6. it was fun! Cf accepted. D4L

7. Is one day even considered a war, or just farming?

8. I would have to say farming as opposed to war. Appears as though an osw clan just smashed on an EB clan. Can't really call that a war I would think.

9. EBZ FOR LIFE! Don't give in!

10. lol. nice thread.

11. Idk what I think of this post. I could see it as a great cf post or rather, a player who has no idea how to properly conduct pvp. If you get stripped after a few hours of OSW, you have beat yourself. You have been careless in that you should have checked in every once in a while to make sure you still had all your allies. 

12. Jeez you cudda asked for a cf without sucking quite so much ass surely? :-|

13. I dont think this thread is real

14. You learned its a warring game, but continue to run EBs. Great.

15. Farmed for a few hours. Stripped in that time. Well hopefully this has been a learning experience. . Welcome to KAW noob 

16. This is just sad lol farming small EB clans why don't u farm a clan that will actually fight back

17. Like who chad your clan?? did you forget you posted on my wall a CF?? lol must make your clan an eb fairy clan as well. Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.