Droid update breaks a good feature

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by n8mills, Dec 8, 2015.

1. iPhone users don't know this, but on the droid you used to be able to see the bars being hit while the "success/fail action" screen is up. This is useful for a lot of circumstances. But the latest update (I think to move the battle cry button) closes out the "success/fail" screen when you try to scroll.

This is poopie and I hope the devs roll back that change.

2. I noticed this. Dont like it lol

3. My biggest problem on android is the attack button on different players I just keep following them XD

4. Another thing is why don't the pro symbol show

5. I hate that too, but that's old business.:p

6. And here I thought I was going crazy

7. Yep I agree but it's kaw they don't care so we will just have to get used to it

8. I think the change is crap

9. That's why you need a good kindle device.

10. Butbutbut KINDLE IS DROID

11. It bugs me, but is it really that big of a deal? It doesn't change the fact that I am still going to be pressing repeat action.

12. Can't see the bars on iDevice. iDevice users seem to manage just fine :lol:

13. This.

14. I didn't even notice it :lol:.

15. Devs have said they going to be putting back it was a glitch that turned out to be useful basically so in the last update they fixed it not realising how useful it was.

16. Im surprised so many people update any app without waiting a week or so. My last update for kaw was for the event tab cause it seemed like it was required.

Being this is effecting droids, its really going to suck for the droids owners with low or odd resolution types. Kaw doesnt lay out very well on 600x 800 and for some droids you have the 3 dots up at the top right corner. Others dont.

17. Nothing beats the good old fashioned iPhone block list

18. I'm still 100% sure this won't be fixed, accidental battle cry anyone ?

19. I dont even have the update that introduced battle cry. Im cool with not having though.

I think im going to be cool with missing any to come too. These recent ones arent improvements.

Resets removed

Non broken Seal of loyalty got a Broken fix

An all up in yo grill Battle Cry ad

And now the "battle cry aint in yo grill no mo. Hope you like the unfixing on yo unbroken eb screen though" update.

These apes got a hell of a sense of humour.