Dragons Really Do Cry

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HiT-l_l_Weezus_I_l-HiT, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Well that was a.... Interesting..... War. We at The HiT Squad were matched up against Tears of the Dragon for the test round of the Summer Wars. I have to say I'm dissapointed. After only an hour of war, they kicked enough of their members so they could automatically forfeit. Where is your courage at and sense of clan pride? Yes you were getting stomped... But at least try!!! Damn. Well at least you succeeded in wasting our time and our mith... To bad the cost was your pride.

I'd like to thank all of our great members at The HiT Squad for their awesome performance. Also to Griffon and her Champions Corp for their support, I hope it's a relationship that will carry on. Also thank you to any of our guests and I apologize we didn't have a better match up.

Looking forward to the next one and hope we have a better matchup!

ŦĦɆ ĦᎥŦ ႽQɄȺƉ 

2. Was COMPLETELY prepped for the battlefield.. Disappointing hope we get a REAL challenge next war. I need more blood less tears

3. Keep hitting them until the other wars are over :lol:

4. ŦĦɆ ĦᎥŦ ႽQɄȺƉ 
    ₩Ǝ ṥţ₳אD ₮ǿǥƎţHƎཞ

SUPPORT

5. forum ban evidence thread

Ooooo..... 60 whole minutes! That's an entire Regen cycle!

6. Uk was matched up against war rebels and the FF 

7. That was at the topic of moose's comment, not this thread btw

8.  I feel like I wasted my week preparing for a war that they caved so easily in. Ty to all who helped support the organizing of our war roster. Next war will hopefully last longer. 

9. Crocodile tears? Well done Hit Squad and friends.

10. Well done hit squad!!! No matter the circumstances, Our actions as a group were still first class. To that, I give respect and show support!! Thx for the fun ummmm war??!!

11. We'll continue getting stronger this just was a training THS will be ready for a more... challenging war ;) lets continue like this brothers!

12. They couldn't handle Fronts sword of Destruction??????

Oh wait.... Front hasn't got a sword 

Lol

13. Nice subject... Now i know why they called tears of dragon or better crying baby dragons....mytrils wasted though. Many are dissapointed.

14. They are a disgrace to dragons everywhere. Good Job Hit Squad! 

15. Great job all, thanks to all those that came to fight by our side. Test war over, bring on the real tournament .

ŦĦɆ ĦᎥŦ ႽQɄȺƉ  ₩Ǝ ṥţ₳אD ₮ǿǥƎţHƎཞ

16. andand um.........

17. First I want to thank my mom, thnx mom for your support I wouldn't have been able to do it w/o you. Also Thanx to my sponsors(Nike and WTF inc...) hope the next war is actually a war not a hide and go seek event. Dueces dragons. The HiT Squad clan pride!!!

18. Waiting for a response from Tears of the Dragon.