Double System War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DaddyOwnsYou, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Hello forums

Well i was thinking what could possibly make KAW better for the war veterans and not just the EB warriors. Personally i like a bit of both.

Anywho this isn't about me, this is about an idea. And idea thats either total BS or the future of kaw.
    I propose that we can have wars that have two clans fighting two others.

The two teams will have a synchronised clan chat so they dont need to keep walling each other etc.

It'll last the same time as any other war and the prestige will be double the loses as well as double the wins so the heat is on.

I have two methods of how this could happen.

1) After the four clans have arranged between owners about this double war and all four of them aren't in an epic battle/war challenge/in war, Clan1 would press onto the banner of clan2 that says "clan at peace" and would press a green button that says "propose double war alliance". In clan2 the owner and two admins or three admins will accept. They now have a 24hr countdown on finding a double war challenge. They have now become a temporary double clan called an alliance. In the alliance, the names for clan1 will be in red and the names from clan2 will be in green. The names will appear read or green in clan chat and clan info however not in world chat because that would be abused. The roosters will be closed when the alliances are formed.

As clan1 and clan2 have become an alliance, clan3 and clan4 will have also become an alliance. A red admin or owner and a green admin or owner have to

2. **** didnt mean that

3. ... Have to send a war invitation to the alliance between clan3 and clan4. They have 24 hours to accept with both 3 red votes and 3 green votes from the clan3 and clan4 alliance.

4. Actually interesting

5. 2) my other method is when two clans are preparing for war, two other clans can press onto either side and propose an alliance. The clan will have 24 hours to accept and when they do, they have 24 hours to wait for the other side to propose an alliance otherwise the alliance is broken and the war countdown continues from where it left off.

6. Why would we lock up the roosters and not the chickens? Other than that, great idea!

7. These will be called epic wars and with enough (if any) support i'll type up a lil email to the devs and tell them of how many support.
    ~Clumsy~

8. (and obviously the idea)

9. SuPpOrT

10. Support - This is similar to what I was thinking - but if the mechanics can be made right why stop at two clans. You could have massive conflagrations - say for instance zaft families vs IG. Families.

11. Sounds good but after the way ASW went this might be too complicated for the Devs! Lol

Great idea though!

12. Yeah thats what i was hoping could end up happening

Also why not spend 50 bill for a permanent alliance? ;)

13. Support.
    Didnt read a single word from op's post.

14. Im only bumping this cuz of the support from those who already have