Door application/ display cs

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Introverted-Soup, Jun 24, 2024.

1. This is just a idea I'm gonna throw out there. But I think it would be useful that when people apply to the clan. You should see there stats and their name. Not just their name. Like imagine. When you go to hire a ally. It displays name and stats. Would be nice to have the same system but for door applications. Especially since now the cs requirement is so high.

EnchantressGoddess likes this.
  2. No support, that’s an admins job to check. Plus CS requirements are stupid when it comes to hoppers imo. If your clan needs hoppers to finish an eb… be happy with what you can get.

3. No support.

I agree with doom here. Takes a second to check and you can back button to accept. I know the current economy of the game requires clan hopping and clan hoppers. But hopefully the next update, if we ever get one, will focus on clan loyalty over hopping around. But that’s just my style. I do see the fun in bouncing around here and there.

4. With that said. I do like seeing suggestions in Forums! Always good to see players posting and suggestions to game! Hopefully you get good interaction here.