-DOM- zaft

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIIlllR3P3NTlllIIIIlIIllIIIIl, Oct 16, 2012.

1. you and DOM ZAFT- CLONES

2. [​IMG]

Once again I have to say this to you ^

3. i um...i don't get the message you are trying to convey.

4. Poo poo clones? I didn't get the last thread op posted and I don't get this one....

5. Waaaaaat.

6. O yay...i was hoping for a second one that explained the first. Guess we'll be seeing a third that explains the second.

7. So you mean Dom the owner of LR? And the clan ZAFT? They're **** clones?
    As condawg said....

Go on....

8. Roch op is farming me with an alt lol

9. Im sorry if my wall posts offended you jade. For one I didn't know we were old clan mates and I would really appreciate if we could go back to being friends, however, I'm still not quite sure what your threads mean. Mind explaining?

10. Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop 

11. Still don't understand op? Think he was a retarded child. Well little man. I'm happy that you found emoji to try and express yourself.... You know that even if your mother dropped you when you were little you can overcome the. Mild retardation that you're suffering from. It's ok. We're there for you

12. Oh and condawg. Kinda funny that as soon as op hits you you start crying and want to be friends. You don't deserve your ewc membership.

13. -Dom- is one of my most respected KAW players. The fact you needed to make a noob-rage thread about him further implicates how bad he is obviously owning you.

14. I'm pretty sure I'm the only Dom in LR.And I could tell you I am NOT a owner of LR.

15. Anyways OP,

Your newb rage is a sign that your butt hurt and angry that they've been pinning you for how long?Oh btw nice build.

16. If I were you jade I'd stop making 2/3 threads a day with random and pointless stuff. In the end more people will farm you. Anyway, with a vocabulary like "walmart want to bees"… you'll probably never understand.