does ATA care about opinions

Discussion in 'Wars' started by random_alt_mad_to_forum, Jan 12, 2014.

1. does anyone else agree that ata doesnt care that ee system is broken and that only 18mil cs and above or 2.5mil cs and below are even used in wars and that awars just keep getting worse s long as they still make money from the clans abusing they system is season 3 going to be even worse for the majority of kaw

2. Wow
    Such thread
    Much grammar
    Wow

3. Abusing? Don't you mean "doing what the mechanics allow"?

4. They do care about our opinions. They try their best, they are not super-humans. Would you like to try lol? I'm jk but yeah just know they are working on it

5. TL;DR.
    they care. but no matter what they do, people complain so they give up. hope this answers your question

6. Its not about cs its about that abuse of many small builds and LB with bfa joining together and if one clan does it everyone has to, just so they can even have a chance at winning.

But anyways, they don't care its broken or that anyone is bothered by it

7. Sorry, you must have 1k CS for ATA to care.

Please grow then try again.

8. If they didn't care, they wouldn't have closed all the strategic loopholes that people have abused in the past.

9. ata only cares about bacon narwal's cold sores and how he got them :shock:

10. In all estoc wars I have participated in my clan whenever we lost is either because of inactives or the other team has a better strategy

11. Also the algorithm does include bfa so if you got matched with a team some of your members must have bfa similar to there's.

12. Sorry about you being a butthurt noob

] not really [\size]

13. {size=84} thats better if this works of it doesn't im gonna start raging {/size}

14. OH MY JESUS IS THAT LEGITIMATELY IMITATION-CHEESE???

KaW just got amazing again

15. [​IMG]

We had a range of cs and won .