Does anyone else miss merc wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xX___SIR_JAFFET___Xx, Apr 18, 2013.

1. With every system war being ee, all rosters are locked and wars are 2 hours long.

Bring back 48 hour, open roster wars!

Imaging a 24-48 hour ko fest where you could bring in as many friends as the clan could hold.

That would be fun

2. Yes 48 hours of war with no rewards. No mith, noob tears, or gold.

3. Support! That would be so much fun.

4. I remember those days....i miss the old war system...i grew up in kaw with that system

5. They're still there lol, only reason why people ever used system wars was to gain mith now that they took mith away no one does them

6. Open roster would solve the unfair match up.... You would just call as many friends as possible to ko the other side...

Hey T. You definitely know what I'm talking about

7. That would be very fun

8. Lmao Jaffy. I love that idea. Full support

9. Fun and chaos or sure

10. WHAT A war ??? Where players hit players and like attack and try to out do each other by being the larger clan with the most active ...

MERC

What crazy talk
    Im in

11. i remember these days! BEST DAMN WARS EVER! Hahaha one side would end up with an LB accnt then the other would call in a bunch of people and then it would turn into like half lb on each side and massive slaughter fest. Lol
    Good days...

-lwp

12. YES. YES. GOD YES.

13. I miss those days greatly. Best kaw had for sure.

I'm always down!! Make this happen lol

14. Best war I have been apart of.
    Rebel Machine vs. Crooked vultures.

Supposed to be two noobish clans at war. Crooked vultures started the war with two Resilient members. Merc after merc, Rebel Machine and friends were against many zaft/leaderboard accounts. I don't think anyone in RM slept at all. We had it nail biting close until the last two updates. Made everyone appreciate KaW just a little bit more.
    Respect to all involved. Best war to date in my KaWreer.

Awesome thread. Awesome idea!
    BRING BACK OLD KAW WARS
    support

15. ...cant wait for them to be back. Week in week out, we are still "beta" testing EE while paying Devs pay (with xtals) and frustrating match ups. Talk about expert crooks

I can foresee new updates to "fix" old ones all driven by $$$

16. I would buy more xstals then i am now if they brought back good old merc wars

17. EEs are more competitive and require more strategy in my opinion. So i guess they are better.

Nostalgia is a bad drug though. People would always like the past rather than cherishing what they have in the present.

I remember during the old SW days people were saying there was less war and this was more like kingdoms at EB. But now devs have introduced more war and some people are still not happy. Oh well.