Do You Remember Plunder Wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xx-SuperMelonMan-xx, May 31, 2013.

1. Before the time of Epic Battles, the best source of gold was a PWAR ( Plunder War ). It was a normal war between two clans..but with a different purpose.

For an easier understanding to those who have never heard of it before and to those who don't quite remember its awesomeness. I will use the clan Zaft and Regulators as examples.

Many of the Zaft members have a lot of gold and can easily regain it if lost. The Regulators on the other hand need some big gold, and as fast as possible. So they talk with Zaft and if Zaft agrees they start a war. ( War time does not matter. It just depends on how long they are willing to go ). So after the war begins, the Regulators begin attacking the Zaft members, only Zaft does not hit back. The Regulators get all of the plunder, while Zaft has a very small plunder collection for the war. After the war is over, The Regulators get their gold and Zaft easily regains what they gave away.

This is a PWAR. It's faster than an Epic Battle and pays WAY MORE than one. I am not saying we should get rid of Epic Battles, but instead let's bring back Plunder Wars!!

*Note: One last thing I forgot too mention is this was also when people had "ATM" accts. "ATM" account had a great deal of gold and were private farms to players.*

2. ATM... Don't ya mean OSF?

3. It was called ATM before

4. Your description seems a little off. Are you sure you were around for pws or did you just hear about them and try to make it seem as if you have played longer than you have.

5. This is inaccurate...

6. Plunder Wars were fun! Pwar reunion day??

7. I remember pwars. Still have some pwar art on my wall. Sure do miss those days.

8. I have been in several before. But it was a loooooonnnngggg time ago

9. Op, that is not what a plunder war was. Too funny.

10. I don't think he was from the plunder war period, since he managed to completely mess up the definition.

Plunder War: System war in which a clan and a "OSF clan" war each other. The OSF's in the "OSF Clan" would drop the cheapest pot to let people attack them, but would not attack the other clan. This creates a one sided war where the clan can make a massive amount of gold in a few hours.

11. This was like 3 years ago -.- and this is my alt acct soooo

12. And the attacking clan would FF the war and the OSF would receive all the tax :)

So many things missing eh?

13. Pwars had 1 side of hitters and 1 side of osfs. The hitters would hit the osfs to get gold, but eventually the hitting side would forfeit so that the osfs would get the gold reward for winning the war. That's what made them sustainable, as the reward would fund the osfs for the next pwar.

I hope that provides a better explanation

14. OP the PWAR was not faster nor did it make more money then say haunting.

15. This is my alt. and yeah I know I am missing things 

I just want PWARS back!!

16. Shogun, that was actually a later stage in the Plunder war age called forfeit wars. Prior to that, they didn't forfeit.

17. Pwars made more for an osf than EB's. (big ones)

18. Yeah I remember those, that was a long time ago.