Do You Need Warriors for EE?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Hi Forums, Mega here.

I am the leader of a PS OSW clan named LSA Elite. Although we do not enjoy the EE wars, we realize the need for spy attack heavy equipment and therefore must adapt to the current times. I have ran the wars here, with decent success rates, but it's kind of a pain in the ass to organize everything. With a crazy work schedule and real life things going on, myself and my council have decided it would be better to do EE wars externally with you, the public.

That being said, the whole purpose of this thread is to find clans that are looking for well disciplined pure spies to join their ranks for the upcoming EE season ( For those of you who didn't already know, pure spies are great at EE because they don't give plunder to the enemy, and can KO to steal plunder ).

So this is how this thread will work. You do not pick the player(s) which join you from LSA. You can post your clan "resume" or ad or whatever here, and please state your requirements, your ambitions, EE record etc. If you are deemed as a solid clan, I will personally contact the owner of your clan directly, and organize for myself and/or my teammates to come and help you win some EE. Assuming things go smoothly (within reason, I understand losses will be had) you will be a favored pick for LSA as opposed to new clans begging for last minute help.

Any questions, comments, concerns or queries please do not hesitate to ask me on this thread, I'll try to accommodate as many as possible.

Trolls beware, LSA just went through a growth phase, and our trigger fingers are itchy ;)

OmegaLSA

2. Reserved for clans.

OmegaLSA

3. Bump - Actually a couple of us are looking to do some of the last chaos wars. Pure spied, potted / mithed and xstaled to the teeth. Contact me if interested.

OmegaLSA

4. Support

5. LSA FIGHTING

6. Lock please, I've been contacted and arranged our EE thingy.

Thread no longer needed.

OmegaLSA