disappointed in devs decision to disable resets

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Aug 29, 2015.

1. I saw the post regarding devs decision to end resets

Reset has always been apart of the game
    - hell I've had a couple bombs go off on me
    - did I like it? No but I understood the risk

Of course ppl reset their alt accounts to hurt players - ESP when they are stripped. This is why reset bombs are an important part of osw.

Plus, there is that message that asks us if we are sure we want to reset. Given the safeguards, if someone resets their account...it's their fault and it was no accident

If you gonna end resets - why dun you do is a favor and add that message that says if we are sure we want to buy this ally. I've seen tons of complaints regarding accidental hired compared to "accidental resets."

2. I understand your points, but how can you be disappointed after the numerous unpredicatable and quite frankly, bad changes made by these devs?

A stable set of rules and well planned, well communicated, and well executed changes are the exception!!

3. I can only play Kaw while I'm high, if I ever login while I'm straight I'd end up resetting my accnt

4. It's ATA, what do you expect? 

5. True ATA makes poor decisions

But they listen when we stand as one

6. Don't want to reset so no point in supporting

7. But I support the do you want to buy allies thingy
    That's the main reason I avoid visiting people or going to allies section when I'm carrying lots of gold out