disappointed in devs decision regarding t7 upgrades

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Jun 11, 2015.

1. What I don't like

- the price hike is unprecedented

- this kills the ally market

- will lower eewar participaton. most ppl who want to ug and like to war frequently now have to choose - u can't war a lot and ug. It's impossible to do both unless you have an army of alts hiring your allies off u. Cuz if u bank ur gold in allies b4 war - you won't b able to get them hired off you. I think this will result in many warrin between upgrades and less ppl warrin

- I agree that not enough ppl are bc to warrant new upgrades. Honestly, the only ppl that will benefit from these ug are the top 1% of kaw.

- there have been discussions in boycotts b4. I'm very disappointed that the upgrade boycott thread was deleted. Ppl should b allowed to voice their ideas as long as it is constructive and helps kaw improve - it is destructive and counter productive to delete and attempt to silence opposing views.

Some further thoughts (added to original post), I'm not against building upgrades but I kinda wished that devs thought it out better and talked to us (kawmunity) and/or mods before release

But I agree that this is poor timing especially when ally market just started movin and we just ended a promo - ppl need breaks in between.

I also think devs should have also thought out some outside the box ideas b4 release. I don't think they considered how this release will impact wars. They should consider the following: how can we put out upgrades and encourage ppl to war? I would have proposed the following which would only work when you cast for war: the ability to deposit all your gold in a war vault up to 30 min b4 war starts and after war ends 100% of gold gets released back to you. I think this fix would encourage wars for those who want to grow their kingdoms as well.

2. Devs, you cannot keep deleting these threads.

3. inb4 ATA deletes this thread like the many others before it because they don't want others to see how the majority feels

4. Wow as if they deleted the boycott thread. God forbid people voice there opinions

5. odd how most threads that get locked are still shown, with a little lock symbol beside the title...but others just disappear altogether

6. *cough*rustedsthread*cough*

7. Ee clan wars totally dead after some ppls upgrade T7 lv 4 5.
    how possible to make a match up from less than 100 sign up warriors that from 4m to over 120m raw stats big gap lol

8. #Inb4devdeleted

9. Is there a need for separate topic?

10. They've ALWAYS released new building before a season

11. No point in talking about deleted thread anymore - it's done...move on. If you want to talk abt deleted thread - make ur own thread

Stick to topic: disappointment over new upgrades or ur thoughts on it

12. You're all idiots, the new t7 ugs balance everything out, now no one is bc and it will take a long time to get there

13. Don't know why everyone is complaining. Shut up and play, or quit.

14. At the very least
    The amount of threads from players giving their opinions should decrease
    It's obvious they will not be heeded or acknowledged.

Gotta find the Silver lining in there

15. Just quit spending that will show them

16. Breezy I have no words for you ._.

17. @Tiger

War Vault makes sense to me.

18. #eewarsneedwarvault