Disappearing Allies...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KaTnIsS, May 9, 2013.

1. So bought almost 40bil ally around 3:30 today.. SexyCurveyB666. Matchup war 4 starts an I get a post on my wall.. She asked why I fired her after 4hrs. WTH?? No history, NO MONEY back and huge BFA drop right before war. That's just lovely... 

2. I've had that happen to me as well, with some of my biggest most crucial allies! Some gold back would be nice, but devs won't do anything that doesn't increase their own cash flow. Still, it's incredibly frustrating, and I know I wasn't hacked, because there's no history of it or anything.

3. If you get hacked there still is going to be a history ...

4. Happened to me last week. Sent feedback, no response.

5. Sent email already. This is huge BFA drop for me right before war. Sucks... 

6. All my allies disappeared too! :shock:

7. That sucks Kat, all that can be done is to email support like Wordwaster said and hope they get back to you with an answer, hope it gets resolved for you and any who has had this happen to them.

8. *SexyCurvyB666 name edit 

9. Lol it cant be huge bfa jump if ally costed 40bil……

~RUS

10. Haha drgn

11. According to our records, you dropped this ally at 05/08/2013 5:17 p.m PST. There was a notice pushed out to SexyCurvyB666 for this. The only way this notice is sent is if the user presses the button to drop.

Therefore, our conclusion is that the ally did not disappear, it was dropped by you.

12. Hmmm let's see... While my phone was in charger an I was making dinner.. I made the Jedi mind trick option to drop an ally right before EE... SOUNDS LEGIT

13. @KaW

What about Drgn's Ally?

14. Lol kaw admin I would look into this it could be a hacker testing a device and maybe it got through your firewall or whatever I would look to make sure

15. :lol: good one Kat, send them ss of your history should clear things up.