DID THE DOWNFALL OF iG begin with Tara taking power?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Wiley, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I personally believe tara ruined iG. Any takers. Let this chick know

2. Well, Tara is hot. (Needed.)

Hey Wiley, I think you know how I feel on this. Lol.

3. I use to be in IG . Many of use left because of Tara.

4. I remember you!

5. Can u describe in detail how exactly she did this?

Juicy SS?.. (Photoshopped or not)

6. Where shall we begin? How about her god awful attitude. IG is now run by stuck up crazy women.Tara behaves like a whiney old hag. I was shocked to find out she was young. She uses her looks to her advantage concerning her boyfriend which is also in the clan.

7. Its been 5 years bro. I dont think theyre going anywhere

8. Can you describe this in further details please?

9. ^^what he said^^

10. Well... Personally I like to think that I ruined ig. But hey that's just me 

11. I think Chubbs is certain I wrecked it. Good luck to all the players keeping the clan together.

12. I think whoever let juliane on ig council ruined it. 5 year player and under 5k steals. Seems useless

13. Honestly I just want to know what she looks like now.

14. I Agree with both the above

15. Shut up idiot. Never saw you active once in cc. I woulda cleaned the clan out a lot sooner but I got no buttons ...

17. I just did a quick survey and 10 out of 10 who have seen her pic said she is hawt!!!

I better go self pin on eb just in case her bf is reading this.. Brb

18. How old is she if she hot is the question I'm asking? If 20 + then hell let the people see... or vote

19. I heard she looks like a whale. Also heard whales are prettier than her. I hear alot of things about her. All of them make me laugh :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.